Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Nobody don't connect to my servers.

Wat's wrong?
I create server but nobody connect?

Comments

• scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    Just not many people playing any more, I suspect.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • flowaangelzflowaangelz Member Wheel Nut
    Not exactly. There are still few hundreds ppl playing every day.

Qwgomer, can you see other lobbies? If not, change your download region in steam settings to London.  Also, DLC can cause some issues. What DLC u own?

• qwgomerqwgomer Member New Car Smell

Qwgomer, can you see other lobbies? If not, change your download region in steam settings to London.  Also, DLC can cause some issues. What DLC u own?

I have all dls. I can see only two lobby in a list, from search, if  I choose standart searching parametres, I know that more lobbys active now..

• LoggyLoggy Member Unleaded
    qwgomer said:

I have all dls. I can see only two lobby in a list, from search, if  I choose standart searching parametres, I know that more lobbys active now..

This, I only see two lobbies in custom as well, I have seen the list much full but it goes back to two (if I refresh or other), something borked somewhere
    Just experimented, if I change a field in the session search list I get more than 2 sessions, ie. set impact ratings to ON then I get a whole list of sessions but if I leave at default ANY then I only get 2 sessions.
    How broken is that?.....
  • flowaangelzflowaangelz Member Wheel Nut
    I sometimes get only 2 sessions, but after trying again (couple of times) it goes back to whole list of lobbies.
  • isamu99isamu99 Member Unleaded
    For which game are you guys referring to?
    isamu99 said:
    For which game are you guys referring to?
    Grid AS, I tried what Flowa says and its right, if you wait 5 seconds or so on the search screen before searching then more servers show.
    Works for me, being to fast looking for games may only show 2 in the list although there are more out there.