Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

NSR recruitment

RTAnoskillsRTAnoskills Member New Car Smell

We are a small, exclusive club on xbox 360,  

And you can't join! 

Lol :smiley: 

xox Flukey xox
Team NSR

Most number of Freezes :  29
Project Cars confirmed 60fps on Xbox one

Comments

• RobMUFC1987RobMUFC1987 Member Wheel Nut
    Damn, I was going to go and buy a 360 to play Destruction Derby with you
  • RTAnoskillsRTAnoskills Member New Car Smell
    LOL, sorry I dont like DD.   Never played it on Grid 2 or Autosport.  :dizzy_face: 

xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR

• TUSMBOXTUSMBOX Member New Car Smell

You seem to like it. I mean, whenever someone touches your car, your response is to plow them into a wall. You would be very good at DD.

edited August 2014
    TUSMBOX said:

You seem to like it. I mean, whenever someone touches your car, your response is to plow them into a wall. You would be very good at DD.

LOL, Thats just not true.  

Most of the time, im sporting a white marker.  Racing cleanly, and fairly.  

Contact happens, sometimes it cannot be avoided.  Accidental contact, I dont mind.  But when someone deliberately uses me, or takes me out,  thats when the problems begin.  

The majority of the footage you have seen, is my response to such idiots.  

Thankfully, these idiots are a minority.  

DD might be more appealing if I could use any car I want, and had full damage like in Grid 1, and didnt have flashbacks.  

Cat n mouse would be more fun.   But honestly I prefer racing clean. 

xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR

• RobMUFC1987RobMUFC1987 Member Wheel Nut
    Tbf, in your video that guy may have made the wrong move by accident. He saw you take the racing line which opens up the door for a dive bomb. You should give people benefit of the doubt. If someone hits me but doesnt make me crash, then I'll just take it as an accident. If they keep doing it, then I'll retaliate. If someone makes me crash, I'll wait till the end for an apology, if that apology doesnt come, I'll vote to kick. Then I'll pay attention to them. If they try hitting me again or people around me, I'll make his life hell or my teammates will
  • SASBlinkSASBlink Member Unleaded
    edited August 2014

Ha yea, if 1 person is being a ass then I dont mind being a bit dirty taking them out. I wont just smash them off the track.... I will wait behind him until there is a wall on the exit of the corner go down the inside and gently leave them no space on the outside, its a car killer, steering damage, engine damage and they probs finish last or just retire and I wont go down on my white status either. Its a win-win :D 

And you can't join! 

btw I dont wanna join anyways bro, you guys are too "exclusive" for me. lol :wink: 

Mission 10, Final Boss: Defeat Prawn!
    Team SAS #3 on Grid-A, xbox 360.
    Team Beez are cheaters, they talk big, race slow.
    Complete noob, come race with me. ;)
    A indomitable spirit, Expert tree kicker, Noise maker, Professional ostrich babysitter and a Superb armchair critic.
    Link to team Hq-https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/club/448/sas
    If the name starts with xplicit, or hard, R WE,  or lovely......they are not in my team.  They have made their own team.  

Sorry for the confusion.

You can spot a real nsr player by the lap times.  
    xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR