Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Stuff Thread

Comments

• Ron666Ron666 Member Wheel Nut
    Don't even ask Herb. Falling in love has been arguably the biggest mistake of my life :p Academically, I am doing great, been the top programmer for over a year and I intend on competing at national level now. As of now, my future plan is going abroad for masters and hopefully, settling there and start a new life :) 
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    Herby007 said:
    Forums do seem better than lithium. Just got to remember to visit this place again. How you getting on with Ground Zeroes, @RevolvingPrawn‌ ? It wiped my **** data on the destroy the AA mission as my ps3 froze while it autosaved :(. Had to start again which has put me off it a bit.
    I haven't played for a little while now bud, I just hate powering up my Xbox :p Think I've done the main mission and maybe 3 of the side missions. It's really really well done but FFS, why could they not have released a PC version?! :(

Deffo agree that these are better than Lithium, and the mobile version if soooo much better! Overall, with just a few slight changes these forums will be brilliant :)
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Team Principal
    It feels good to be back bitches.

• Herby007Herby007 Member Pit Crew
    Herby007 said:
    Forums do seem better than lithium. Just got to remember to visit this place again. How you getting on with Ground Zeroes, @RevolvingPrawn‌ ? It wiped my **** data on the destroy the AA mission as my ps3 froze while it autosaved :(. Had to start again which has put me off it a bit.
    I haven't played for a little while now bud, I just hate powering up my Xbox :p Think I've done the main mission and maybe 3 of the side missions. It's really really well done but FFS, why could they not have released a PC version?! :(

Deffo agree that these are better than Lithium, and the mobile version if soooo much better! Overall, with just a few slight changes these forums will be brilliant :)
    Yeah, I'm disappointed it didn't come to the PC. I'm hoping The Phantom Pain will make the jump to the PC but, if not, I'll just buy a PS4 and be done with it. I'm assuming that they will release a custom, limited edition bad boy for it. Now I can afford to be a mega-MGS fan boy I may as well be!
    Steam ID | PSN: HeRbY-007 | "Kept you waiting, huh?"
  • jordieDAFCjordieDAFC Member Race Steward
    Alright Team!!!!!!!

Sergio Perez - Nico Rosberg - Fernando Alonso - Mclaren Honda
    Dunfermline Athletic - Ajax - Manchester United
    Green Bay Packers #GoPackGo #GreenNineteen

edited April 2014
    Surprised to see that most people are back, didn't think many of you's would bother to come back

• sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    Things I like about the new forums so far:

No post count next to names
    Being able to change sig and pic straight away
    The new buttons at the bottom of a post (off topic, disagree, agree, etc)
    The Facebook style notifications
    Quoting system is much clearer
    Shades smiley
    Bookmarking threads
    The forum categories on the left at all times

Things I don't like:

Too many posts on one page, means a lot of scrolling
    Badges
    Can't think of anything else

You guys?
    I'm with you there  not a lot has happened with me I've just kept gaming really. Aside from getting a new PC with better specs not a lot has changed for me

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

The grey box at the top of the page is a bit big :P

It would be better if the search box ect were on the same line as the other things at the top. Kehn?

Herby007 said:
    same here now I know it's back online

• MastaVonBlastaMastaVonBlasta Member, Drivers Team Principal
    Sound is very important. This guy is goood!

Twitter: MastaVonBlasta ¬ Bobby K fan ¬ Next one will be the one.
    Anybody tried to post something and have a notification come up saying it'll show after it's been approved? Happened 3 times so far and I'm not sure why... There were no swear words, pictures, videos or anything other than a quote and my reply.
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    So codies is hunting for the next Community mods who are being helpful so everyone stop being helpful and do your worst  :))
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal
    Can never be too sure with you, 'Fez.
    ^^^^This comment will get me banned

#CauseBabyYoureAFireeeeeedreamTheWayYouTurnMeOn
    Anybody tried to post something and have a notification come up saying it'll show after it's been approved? Happened 3 times so far and I'm not sure why... There were no swear words, pictures, videos or anything other than a quote and my reply.
    I've just had a problem with quoting someone in the PC thread as well something tells me there are still a few bugs in CM's systems

I've just had a problem with quoting someone in the PC thread as well something tells me there are still a few bugs in CM's systems
    Same thread it happened to me :-S Kinda weird but no big deal I guess!

I nominate PeteTheDuck for community modship :p 
    The grey box at the top of the page is a bit big :P

It would be better if the search box ect were on the same line as the other things at the top. Kehn?
    I think a lot of forums aer going this way though certainly I've noticed a lot of gaming forums work like this including EA's the site I bought my PC from also has one

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Anyone else just get signed out?
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• EdMaEdMa Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    What's new?
    edited April 2014
    EdMa said:

What's new?

certainly not that that's for sure  and I couldn't get a pic posed up either when I tried on a post I was writing