Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Stuff Thread

Comments

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    Yeah I had this a while back. Id login and it would show as not logged in. I had to Switch my phone browser to desktop mode. It would then show mg name to the left of the screen. I clicked on my name and after that it showed as logged in.
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Ive had this problem for over a year now, the only way i can log in if i do get logged out is by clicking register.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    I started an Instagram account recently and keep getting random follow requests, anyone else have that problem?

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

edited October 22
    Nope can't say I have.

Onto something cute. Tomorrow I'm calling a breeder to go see this pug, if it hasn't already been sold. He's not ready until the 8th of November, but look at him

• sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    edited October 22
    Hughesy said:
    Nope can't say I have.

Onto something cute. Tomorrow I'm calling a breeder to go see this pug, if it hasn't already been sold. He's not ready until the 8th of November, but look at him

Where's the damn cute button? :p

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

I'm trying not to get too excited in case he's been sold. I'll be calling as early as possible and hopefully go see him tomorrow and put my deposit down.
  • McStanleyMcStanley Member Unleaded
    edited October 22
    MBKF1 said:
    Anyone else having a struggle logging into the forums recently? I'm clicking 'Sign In', but it's not doing anything... Had to click a couple of other random buttons I've never done before to sign in.
    I've never had this problem before. Are you sure it's not just a 'senior' moment?! ;) :D

McStanley
    A DiRT Games Fan
    That puppy is so cute, Hughesy. Is this to replace the one that you lost recently?

Sorry if this post upset you Hughesy. It was not posted to upset you. I am sorry if it did.

McStanley
    A DiRT Games Fan
    McStanley said:
    MBKF1 said:
    Anyone else having a struggle logging into the forums recently? I'm clicking 'Sign In', but it's not doing anything... Had to click a couple of other random buttons I've never done before to sign in.
    I've never had this problem before. Are you sure it's not just a 'senior' moment?! ;) :D

McStanley
    Considering me and Matt are the two youngest members of the forum, I doubt it ;)

#RIPJules

edited October 23
    @McStanley No upset casued. Not really to replace, but I had always planned to get a Pug. My other dog is a bit lonely without another dog to play with. There are actually pugs crossed with Shih Tzus, but I don't really want to have a cross breed.
    I'm going to call the breeder within the next hour  :D
    edited October 23
    I'm going to see the pug at 6pm tonight, so excited! Also this breeder knew my grandad which is cool. The hype is real, I'm getting a pug! He's not ready until the 8th of November, but that's not too long.

Edit: Less than two hours now, so excited. I will be taking pictures and videos. I have to pay £150 deposit, then £500 on the 8th. Traffic is going to be a nightmare at 6pm where she lives, as I have to go on a road that is always horrendous at that time, but it's going to be worth it.
    Post edited by Hughesy on
  • LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    edited October 23
    fIsince08 said:
    I started an Instagram account recently and keep getting random follow requests, anyone else have that problem?
    I get so many spam accounts like my stuff on Instagram it's ridiculous! 

Also.. Hope the dog viewing goes well Hughesy!
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
    Lukedfrt said:
    fIsince08 said:
    I get so many spam accounts like my stuff on Instagram it's ridiculous! 

Also.. Hope the dog viewing goes well Hughesy!

I'm set to private so I have control over who sees it but it's still annoying how many **** requests you get 

#RIPJules

Everyone, say hello to Teddy.

I didn't choose him, he chose me, it's a different one for the other photo. As soon as he was placed on my lap, he climbed up me and licked my nose. She said he'd never been like that with anyone else. 
    I'm paying £50 more than advertised but I don't care. He's amazing, I also might get him a few days early. I met the mum and dad, the dad was huge for a pug lol, but the mum was tiny.

@Hughesy

I am glad I didn't upset you. :)

So the original puppy you mentioned you are getting, you are not having anymore? This is the one I am talking about:

McStanley
    A DiRT Games Fan
    No I'm not. Basically what happened was she gave me a few different ones to look at. It was only the one in my photo that went crazy for me and made my decision easy. I didn't want to let him go, but it's only a few weeks to wait.

I'm looking forward to him meeting my current dog, I think they will love each other. £700 is a lot of money, but these pugs could have been sold for over £1000 because of their heritage and also a special type of coat they have. The breeder though wanted them to go to good pet homes, rather than people that want to use them as show dogs.

At the seller didn’t want to sell dogs to any old riff-raff.

McStanley
    A DiRT Games Fan
    edited October 24
    I'm so excited, even counting the hours, about 333 hours until I pick him up lol
    Not long to wait then! :smiley: :D

Body is 6 characters too short.

McStanley

A DiRT Games Fan
  • KittyFit90KittyFit90 Member Wheel Nut
    Nice pup mate :)

• Body is 27 characters too short.
    I am such a nerd LOL