Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Stuff Thread

Comments

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    Herby007 said:
    I want to go up there and tell him where to go but, apparently, he's lived in this building for years and is friends with my landlord. So untouchable, really. Just gotta move out when my lease expires.
    Right now is the time to play some wake-up music :p If he kept you up all night, don't let him sleep this morning  %-(
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    edited April 2014
    We're just three days into the new forums and already at F1 Technical Assistance we have someone wanting to take legal action against CM...
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
  • onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal
    That's a bit slow.
    ^^^^This comment will get me banned

#CauseBabyYoureAFireeeeeedreamTheWayYouTurnMeOn
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    edited April 2014
    Edit Youtube video won't post
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

This made me laugh

Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• Herby007Herby007 Member Pit Crew
    We're just three days into the new forums and already at F1 Technical Assistance we have someone wanting to take legal action against CM...
    If I knew it would take 3 days I'd of gone ahead and done it on the first day. Standards are slipping! And Yeah 'fez, got some RAtM playing right now. Least the calibre of music keeping us awake is high.
    Steam ID | PSN: HeRbY-007 | "Kept you waiting, huh?"
    Actually, I'm getting this really strong urge to LOL every post that says they're taking legal action.

Reading that post, I realise I should of sued Konami when my PS3 crashed and wiped my MGS2 data as I was about to get a platinum with highest scores in all the VR missions.
    has anyone put a bet on the grand national? Done a sweepstake at work, got One in a Milan.
    Herby007 said:
    Reading that post, I realise I should of sued Konami when my PS3 crashed and wiped my MGS2 data as I was about to get a platinum with highest scores in all the VR missions.
    Look back at the old days where you had to leave your NES or Segamaster system on all night because they couldn't save and if the console blew up during the night it was just bad luck  :))
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    This has just come up on my FB News Feed... Do people not read or are they just dumb??

Dumb
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
    ¿Por que no los dos?

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    edited April 2014

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• SynGamerSynGamer Member Co-Driver
  • mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    edited April 2014
    Hey everyone! Nice to see everyone is here, it's been a long time!

Btw, since the new forums are back, I wonder if banned members like TJ would be able to return.
    PSN ID: maptidh  Steam ID: mikeerfol
    2015 Predictor team champion for Willyams
    Go Honda!
    Pretty sure Ham is back now as Edma and I thought he was perm banned. Could be wrong though?
  • mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    Yeah I think so.

So anyway, anyone else who thinks of GTplanet forums when they see this forum's new features like Notifications, private discussions with more than one person etc?
    PSN ID: maptidh  Steam ID: mikeerfol
    2015 Predictor team champion for Willyams
    Go Honda!
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Herby007 said:
    Pretty sure Ham is back now as Edma and I thought he was perm banned. Could be wrong though?
    New forums, new chances.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

I miss TJ. As long as he doesn't bring that Britta with him then that's fine with me :p