Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Stuff Thread

Comments

• onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal
    I miss Jake.

Said no one ever.
    ^^^^This comment will get me banned

#CauseBabyYoureAFireeeeeedreamTheWayYouTurnMeOn
  • EdMaEdMa Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    Spent all night trying to chat up this girl at a house party last night, was going pretty well. Only my mate didn't bother telling me she had a boyfriend on the American football team :l
  • Ron666Ron666 Member Wheel Nut
    Feel sorry for you mate :(

In other news, I have been doing driver training for a while(already have a learner's license) and every Sunday I go out with my dad. For the past 2 weeks he has been training me to drive on crowded streets and you know the streets of Kolkata ...... hit a cycle van today :( Glad that no one got hurt, only our front bumper got banged up. Dunno what the hell went wrong there, I was doing perfectly well before that, maybe I misjudged the gap and speed there while attempting to dodge two incoming vehicles at high speed.
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Ron666 said:
    Feel sorry for you mate :(

In other news, I have been doing driver training for a while(already have a learner's license) and every Sunday I go out with my dad. For the past 2 weeks he has been training me to drive on crowded streets and you know the streets of Kolkata ...... hit a cycle van today :( Glad that no one got hurt, only our front bumper got banged up. Dunno what the hell went wrong there, I was doing perfectly well before that, maybe I misjudged the gap and speed there while attempting to dodge two incoming vehicles at high speed.
    Too much GTA i think lol
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

The van literally flew in the air lol, thank God nobody was on board.
    There is a cricket somewhere in my house that IS DRIVING ME INSANE. Because the chirps are basically advertising a cricket's sexual availability, this means that THERE IS A SEX WORKER SOMEWHERE IN MY HOUSE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE WEIRD CRICKET COITUS. NOT NOW, NOT EVER.

• jordieDAFCjordieDAFC Member Race Steward

There is a cricket somewhere in my house that IS DRIVING ME INSANE. Because the chirps are basically advertising a cricket's sexual availability, this means that THERE IS A SEX WORKER SOMEWHERE IN MY HOUSE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE WEIRD CRICKET COITUS. NOT NOW, NOT EVER.
    Now's your chance, go for it!
    Sergio Perez - Nico Rosberg - Fernando Alonso - Mclaren Honda
    Dunfermline Athletic - Ajax - Manchester United
    Green Bay Packers #GoPackGo #GreenNineteen

• MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    Hope you find the bugger. I'll send Rohan over ASAP
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I do not work for Codemasters
  • mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    Oh, how lucky you are onetwothree :P
    PSN ID: maptidh  Steam ID: mikeerfol
    2015 Predictor team champion for Willyams
    Go Honda!
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    go get 'im :p

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

Damn India are really struggling. The last 6 overs really killed them.
    India loose. Fook all those hypocrites blaming the loss on Yuvraj and Dhoni. Not a fooking soul on Earth could have batted any better in those last few overs.
    Southern Stars   :x

• alonsofan46alonsofan46 Member Race Steward
    Ron666 said:
    India loose. Fook all those hypocrites blaming the loss on Yuvraj and Dhoni. Not a fooking soul on Earth could have batted any better in those last few overs.
    I don't think I'll ever understand cricket. It seems so complicated I'm not even bothered to try.
    #FORZAJULES
    KEEP FIGHTING MICHAEL
    2014 PREDICTOR FORUM GAME CHAMPION !!!
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    It's not complicated SA, it's more that it's boring as all hell :p
  • SynGamerSynGamer Member Co-Driver
    I received a copy of Codie's Cricket game a few years back and never made it out of the tutorial. No idea what I was doing and I got stuck at some point in the tutorial and never went back :(
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
    SynGamer said:
    I received a copy of Codie's Cricket game a few years back and never made it out of the tutorial. No idea what I was doing and I got stuck at some point in the tutorial and never went back :(
    I'm quite good at the 20 over format I do struggle with the longer ones though on that game

I watch the odd England game on Sky during the summer sometimes i9f I'm bored but I do agree that it's not the most exciting sport it's one of those types of games that is more fun playing than it is watching at least if you have a computer sim of it. I find tennis very similar in that respect too

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    For me, if a sport doesn't have wheels and engines, it's boring :p Though I don't mind football, it's my only exception to the rule lol.
    For me, if a sport doesn't have wheels and engines, it's boring :p Though I don't mind football, it's my only exception to the rule lol.
    well there's 3 sports I follow most of the time Football F1 and snooker some people think Snooker is boring but I quite enjoy the tactical side of the game got the odd century break myself on my snooker sims on PC and playstation won a couple of trophies on them. I can't play the gsame in real life though as I can't handle a cue but I do find it fun on computer