Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dirt Rally Desktops ....

BORDERBORDER Member Wheel Nut
The first render scene scene completed .. Wallpapers and desktops soon to appear here ...

Post edited by BORDER on

Comments

• EastBayGreaseEastBayGrease Member New Car Smell
    Beautiful image. Looking forward to additional ones.
    Logitech G27 with Sparco L360 wheel & Ricmotech Load Cell brake pedal mod, Intel® Core™ i7-4790K, Cooler Master Nepton 240M closed loop cpu cooler, Gigabyte Z97X mobo, 32gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz DDR3, EVGA GTX TITAN Black SuperClocked (x2) in SLI, Corsair AX1200i power supply, Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD boot drive, WD 2tb Enterprise HDD data drive, Windows 10 x64 Pro

• gfRallygfRally Member Champion
    Is this a DiRT Rally mesh file or done from scratch?  Impressive either way.

twitch: gfrally    twitter: gflinch

• BORDERBORDER Member Wheel Nut
    It's the 2005 Subaru wrc car from Dirt Rally

• PorkhammerPorkhammer Member Champion
    You mean 2001?                                                              

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."

-Juan Manuel Fangio

edited November 2015
    You mean 2001?                                                              
    Umm yeah that one too ... lol

• GroupBFanaticGroupBFanatic Member Wheel Nut
    the Focus 2007 one looks very nice , but maybe you also prepare one Desktop Image with the authentic 2001 Focus WRC  ?  would be cool .
    If you can link me to the skin you want .. i'd be happy to render one for you

• chukonuchukonu Member Wheel Nut
    Could I please have one of the Subaru 1995 with @meerkat80 's McRae 555 livery and if possible the blue rollbars too?

I use 1920*1200 for my desktop.
    im working on that one as I type this ... it will be coming shortly

Cool! Thanks!                                        
    Very cool! I love that livery so much.  
    chukonu said:
    Very cool! I love that livery so much.  
    Wait till you see the wallpaper that's coming off ... !

• GroupBFanaticGroupBFanatic Member Wheel Nut
    This is awesome work @BORDER ; !

It would be really nice to have the opportunity to drive with Light Pods also on daytime stages. I like rally cars with the night pods on , night and day !

• GusPerezGusPerez Member New Car Smell
    Very nice .. !!  uses the plugin Brazil ..?                                                                                 

GusPerez said:
    Very nice .. !!  uses the plugin Brazil ..?                                                                                 

Yes it does .. great rendering plugin ..

This is awesome work @BORDER ; !

It would be really nice to have the opportunity to drive with Light Pods also on daytime stages. I like rally cars with the night pods on , night and day !

Agreed .. I realy like the lamps too .. in DR the lamps don't come with covers , I have added the Hella covers to give it a little more of a rally esque appearance .. if you see it with just glass it looks a little lacluster ...

Thanks for comments BTW ... I will be producing more ... and hopefully in the not to distant future will have evey car in DR in a render scene like this ..

• TanHammerTanHammer Member Unleaded
    Those look really brilliant, thanks for the new desktop @BORDER !