Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

How can I delete a racenet account?? Please Help

I created a racenet account with F12013 and also used it for Grid 2, I am using the same one for Grid Autosport. I wanted to try and form a Grid Autosport club so I went to racenet.com. I think something went wrong with the steam account linking, and I somehow managed to created another new racenet account that is linked to the same email as the one I have been using for years. Now I can only log in on the racenet site with this new account - which won't connect to steam, just says: "The Steam profile you are trying to link is already linked to a different Codemasters Account". I can't delete this new account, as I see no option to, and there is only an option to log in with an email - no username - so I have no choice but to log in with this new useless account that isn't linked to steam or anything. I can search my original username and see my normal account, but I can't access it anymore, because they use the same email address! PLEASE HELP      

Comments

• GaryWreckerGaryWrecker Member New Car Smell
    I have exactly the same problem but with Grid 2 and Dirt Showdown. I need a solution too.
  • LooreLoore Member Champion
    I have exactly the same problem but with Grid 2 and Dirt Showdown. I need a solution too.
    Please contact [email protected] and they'll be able to advise and assist on a solution.
    Community Manager at Codemasters, wears a robe and wizard hat
    Find me on Twitter | Steam
  • pengibotpengibot Member New Car Smell
    same issue here. hope it gets sorted soon. Have emailed codemasters so we'll see
  • AspiFlouzAspiFlouz Member New Car Smell
    I have exactly the same problem but with Grid 2 and Dirt Rally. I need a solution too.

• TURBODEVIN19TURBODEVIN19 Member Race Engineer
    Loore said:
    Please contact [email protected] and they'll be able to advise and assist on a solution.
    @AspiFlouz Tried this already I assume? ...

Steam
    : turbodevin | GFWL: TURBODEVIN19 | Twitter: turbodevin

DiRT | DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally VR | DiRT 4 | DTM Race Driver 3 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID Autosport LBE | F1 2013 CE | Toybox Turbos

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
  • prouddaddyprouddaddy Member New Car Smell
    i want to delete my account for the simple fact that everytime i try the so called service department i never get any reply other than what platform are you using.if your going to have a site like this and a option for people to get help with an issue than my suggestion is to actually help otherwise your no better than the other guys
    prouddaddy
  • pilotofspeedpilotofspeed Member New Car Smell
    I didn't read your full post, but I went thrown 100 account & emeils & clubs..so cunclucion is .. there is mot delete account ,, BUT there's is  UN-LINK the account (which the email have been using for that account , include UN-LINK it from any of facebook,twitter,google,PSN.  .. now you can use another email Andy link it back to your consol (PSN ID for example ) then use it to sign in racenet acccount to link it.. ( by the way .you can't or kind off can get back some few thing she that was with the old account., ( if you own club and you are the only principle . You can't get the club back... ( your cars xp, cash ,garage. Slot.. all this is guarantor to be with you , no worry ..