Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

USA.VS.UK Grid autosport race league

xTACOLOVERxxxTACOLOVERxx Member New Car Smell
edited August 2014 in GRID Games - Clubs
I am gonna create a usa vs uk league if i can get enough people to join. what it will be is 12 races two for each discipline including the party mode. and it will be 6 USA drivers VS 6 UK drivers  if i cant get 6 of each then i can settle for 5v5 or 4v4.  i will have the full rules once i have the desired amount of drivers. WE CAN SEE WHICH COUNTRY HAS THE BEST DRIVERS.  i will make some exceptions for other countrys  around the UK if i have not found enough UK drivers.If you want to join comment below with your country or message me......

Comments

• SWALMSLEYSWALMSLEY Member New Car Smell

im up for this me and my friends was talking about something like this.

GT: UN SUB 1001 (Xbox360) from the UK

TEAM: 4ZA Forza Fanboys

First corner crashes are not fun.
  • xTACOLOVERxxxTACOLOVERxx Member New Car Smell
    Cool!!! how many UK friends do you have. i have USA friends who would be interested in racing. so all i really need is UK drivers
  • SWALMSLEYSWALMSLEY Member New Car Smell
    6+ friends different levels different experience
    First corner crashes are not fun.
  • mikevoltz1mikevoltz1 Member Wheel Nut
    Sounds like a good Idea Taco... What disciplines?
    @SWALMSLEY sorry not responding sooner and @mikevoltz1 i am planing on running 12 races as it says above. and that will consist of a two 5 race championship in the touring car(CAT C and Super Utes),  two 5 race championship in the endurance races(not sure what cars)  two 5 race championship in the Street races(Hot Hatch and performance)  two 5 race championship in the Open Wheel  (Formula C and Formula A)  and  two 5 race championship in the Tuner.(Musle and Super Modified). and there will be two DD races. i thinking we can start on September Saturday the 13th. and we will race two five race championship races a week every saturday at 5p.m EST and that would be 10p.m BST. :)

don't think I can make 5pm. My league starts racing at 430 EST and we run really long races. 
    don't think I can make 5pm. My league starts racing at 430 EST and we run really long races. 
    well i day and time is not set so i could change it to a good time and day for everybody to race
    Sounds good. I believe my next few league races will be starting at 5:30 EST on Saturday. If you are doing them earlier on Saturday I'd be game for that.  3pm EST = 7pm GMT