Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Anyone still play Grid Autosport for Xbox 360 Online?

CapitalJJCapitalJJ Member New Car Smell
Most of the time I don't even find a game, either custom match or playlist. Once in awhile I find a match with 3 or 4 players. The most I've seen in a lobby was 6. I just started doing RaceNet challenges and time trials to see how I compare with my GAS friends and the rest of the players on the leaderboards, but I also like to do online races whenever there is actually a lobby available. 
If anyone wants to play sometime, hit me up. My Gamertag is xxCapital Jsxx
Post edited by CapitalJJ on

Comments

• KingOfTheCakesKingOfTheCakes Member Wheel Nut
    edited March 2016
    Old post I know, but G:AS' community died out pretty quickly after a horrible glitch which stopped a lot people from loading their profiles. It was patched months later, but the damage was done. Luckily I was able to reach lvl 250 before it completely died. Still had some good fun though despite the short run.
  • CapitalJJCapitalJJ Member New Car Smell
    Old post I know, but G:AS' community died out pretty quickly after a horrible glitch which stopped a lot people from loading their profiles. It was patched months later, but the damage was done. Luckily I was able to reach lvl 250 before it completely died. Still had some good fun though despite the short run.
    Hmm, I never even heard of that. I guess I bought the game too late to play online, but I still have fun offline. I just started playing today for the first time in months. I didn't even try to find a multiplayer lobby. I have an xbox one now, so I guess I'll have to get Forza or Forza Horizon for that if I want to play online. 
  • IndyCarfan2004IndyCarfan2004 Member New Car Smell
    I will play... Add me. GT: indycarfan2004
  • BaconTrousersBaconTrousers Member New Car Smell
    You need to be online around 2AM GMT (UK) or 9pm PST (USA) to find people playing Grid online.
  • CapitalJJCapitalJJ Member New Car Smell
    You need to be online around 2AM GMT (UK) or 9pm PST (USA) to find people playing Grid online.
    Yeah I've noticed the few people that still play are mostly from Europe, so never sure what's the best time to get on. I've been finding a lobby the past few times I got on though.
  • MalescheMalesche Member New Car Smell
    I had some very good sessions on my PS3. But most of the times it´s the TOURING CARs where most of the Players are. I stay in Europe and I don´t have a problem to find some Players.
    I had some very good sessions on my PS3. But most of the times it´s the TOURING CARs where most of the Players are. I stay in Europe and I don´t have a problem to find some Players.
    I've been doing Time Trials and RaceNet challenges, or just playing offline in Career or Custom Cup because I can hardly ever find a session. If I do, it's usually only 1 custom cup session open, and there's only 3-5 players in it, and they usually use Cat C Touring Cars.