Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Different car setups needed?

RunalfRunalf Member Race Engineer
Im racing with Ferrari and I like the set-ups i've been using so far in my championship season.

Next season I want to drive another car, probably Force India. Will the Ferrari setup also work great on Force India or other cars?  Or is there a lot of difference between cars? 

Comments

• coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Race Engineer
    I was using aarava's 2015 Ferrari setups on my 2014 Mercedes on expert difficulty and they work just fine.  they also worked well with Force India, you just need to add a bit more ballast to compensate for the twitchy rear end. 
  • CylinderCylinder Member Wheel Nut
    I use Jack Van Hees Formula 1 setups. You can  find it there: 
     Ferrari
     Red Bull
    Mercedes
    McLaren
    Wf Williams
    Toro Rosso

• RunalfRunalf Member Race Engineer
    Cylinder said:
     Ferrari
     Red Bull
    Mercedes
    McLaren
    Wf Williams
    Toro Rosso

I use the setups for Ferrari from Jack Hees :) But there are no Force India setups so I wanted to know of the setup from Ferrari on a Force India also works well. 
  • CylinderCylinder Member Wheel Nut
    Runalf said:
    Cylinder said:
     Ferrari
     Red Bull
    Mercedes
    McLaren
    Wf Williams
    Toro Rosso

I use the setups for Ferrari from Jack Hees :) But there are no Force India setups so I wanted to know of the setup from Ferrari on a Force India also works well. 
    I check every setup and take average. Then I test it practice session and make changes if feels that I need to.