Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

New Operation Flashpoint for Next-Gen!!!!!

Any Thoughts for a new Operation Flashpoint.....Me personal I hope cause the dragon rising multiplayer has potential for the next gen and esports.

Comments

• scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    Not going to happen anytime soon. Just last week CM announced they wouldn't be making any more non-racing games.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • AceWonderAceWonder Member New Car Smell
    Thats crazy cause there missing out on a console market for military sim shooter; if they were able to make a new game and bring the multiplayer back from dragon rising and refine it and increase the player count along with adding alittle customization features. Especially with the next-gen hardware available its the perfect timing. It would be solid sim shooter for consoles and awesome for esports competition since its a strategic based game. I truly think it could compete with battlefield. I HOPE THEY CHANGE THEIR MINDS ON THAT DECISION.
  • ZeeDogeZeeDoge Member New Car Smell
    Please give me cloud powered battles with thousands of units. New Flashpoint, new Flashpoint!
  • KidAresKidAres Member New Car Smell
    i just posted asking if they forgot about Operation Flashpoint. They really need to make a new one idc if its new gen or on 360 again bcuz they could make a better one for both gen. As long as it like dragon rising and not red river. i love having a squad to command while being on the battlefield fighting beside them seeing the action and close to realism combat happen. i havent played another console game close to it yet. hopefully we can find a way to change their minds they could really use they racing physics for the driving in a war sim instead or make both racing and operation flash point that game would make a killing right now.....
  • KidAresKidAres Member New Car Smell
    i guess we all better hit up the EA or DICE forums and post ideas and hope they pick it up if we ever wanna see it again 
  • quenelle14quenelle14 Member New Car Smell
    we need new operation flashpoint on next gen!
  • quenelle14quenelle14 Member New Car Smell
    red river was so realist and addictive, miss it so much on ps4
  • SpaceMonkeySpaceMonkey Member, Codemasters Codemasters Employee
    :smiley:

• YaBOyASHYYaBOyASHY Member New Car Smell
    yo, its ashy here, I would LOVE a new flashpoint game!!! I wouldd like it to be Vietnam themed !! - ASHY OUT YO!!!! :smile:
  • FlashPoint1371FlashPoint1371 Member New Car Smell
    Yes we want OF back u hear us codemasters?
  • bliprockbliprock Member New Car Smell
    Update 2018. Still no news about another flashpoint. I'm playing them again and can't get enough. The servers are still up though so there's still hope I guess. 
    I want more flashpoint and joined this forum just to say so. 
    Can you imagine this on next gen? Would be amazing if the last two are anything to go by. 
  • coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Race Engineer
    bliprock said:
    Update 2018. Still no news about another flashpoint. I'm playing them again and can't get enough. The servers are still up though so there's still hope I guess. 
    I want more flashpoint and joined this forum just to say so. 
    Can you imagine this on next gen? Would be amazing if the last two are anything to go by. 
    Insurgency Sandstorm will be released later this year....that's as good as it gets.