I may present you a new league. The Dirt Rally Championship.
First of all it is opened for everybody, so everybody who feels like participating can do so, no matter how active you are in the forum, and you will not be kicked if you might be inactive for some weeks (As long as you're not cheating of course). If you have ambitions for winning regular participation might be helpful though. On to the rules:
- Every DRC-Season will consist of 6 events covering all 6 locations.
- One Season has to be completed with the same car!
- Every event (rally) will last for 72 hours.
- After each Season will be a 72 hour cooldown (winter-break), to set up the next season and give everybody some time to prepare.
- Each Rally will consist of 7 Stages
- The first 6 Stages will only consist of the 4 long stages (2 will be repeated).
- SS1 ,SS4 and SS7 will have Service Parks.
- SS 7 will always be a short stage.
- Every Rally contains min. 1 but max. 2 SS's in the night.
- Restarts are disabled, AltF4ing is prohibited and will be punished if discovered.
- The season winner will choose the car-class for the next season.
Having a Service Park 3 stages apart highly encourages less risky driving (as real world), as you have to cover 30-40km of stage between services. The winner of each Season earns a personal badge to show off in their signature (or wherever), like this one:
The winner also earns the right to choose the car class for the next Season.
The Seasons will be chronologically ordered. The choosable car classes are the following:
60's / 70's / 80's /
Group B (RWD+AWD) /
Late Group B (S4 and 205) /
Group A /
early 2000's (the 01'cars) /
late 2000's (Focus Mk2 and Citroen C4) /
R4 / KitCar / 2010's
HALL OF CHAMPIONS
Season / Vehicle Class / Winner
- early 2000's / CrazyNevada
- 1970's / Headquake137
- GrpA / bugged, no champion
- 2010's / running
The DiRT Legendary Trophy
The DiRT Legendary Trophy, powered by the DRC. It is a seperate competition and fully independent from the DRC standings. It consists of 24 stages with over 270km of road and covers all countries available. It only has 2 Service Parks , one after the first quarter and one at the half way-point (after 12 stages). Saving your car and driving more catiously is the key here. "To finish first, you first have to finish" is what you shall have in mind. Car choice is completely free for everone here.
Everybody, who finished the Legendary Trophy (read as: Not retired) is allowed to wear one of these Badges in their signature:
----------------------------Anybody seen with such a badge, who didn't earn it will be kicked from this league without further notice!