Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ
and Forum Rules
before you get started.
PS4 Patch Notes - LIVE 27/01/2016
This patch is due to go live soon, but in the meantime, here are the patch notes for your reading pleasure:
PS4 – v1.07
- Increased the severity of the strict rules.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes
occur when loading a mid-session save created on a previous version of the
- Fixed a bug where some players
would not have the strict corner cutting rules enabled despite the host
setting them to be on.
- Fixed an issue where players could not change
their tyres on the grid after completing an earlier OSQ session on the
- Fixed an issue where the host would be unable
to see a client’s car after they selected the “return to garage” option.
- Fixed an issue where a player could be
prevented from leaving their garage after another player selected the
“return to garage” option.
- Fixed an issue where players joining sessions
in progress would slow down transitions to and from the lobby.
- Fixed an issue where a session would fail to
start if multiple players joined simultaneously.
UPDATE: As of 27/01/2016 this patch is now live.
Post edited by Lozzy on