Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

Comments

• ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion

And this is how you get a lifelong supporter. Pure class act :)
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    Shame. Looks dull and, quite frankly, ugly.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Haas were in my top two of good liveries this year but now the livery is boring.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• JiggyJiggy Member Race Steward
    I'm guessing they've been meaning to did this for a while and since Force India changed to pink, they'll have the room for it as people won't confuse the two anymore.

Also, you boring piece of Haas, why.
    So Alonso will stay with McLaren if they win a race by September lol
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• Chadwick8505Chadwick8505 Member Wheel Nut
    So basically Alonso is leaving McLaren. 
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    Chase Carey says 'ya know' way too much. I think he's said it at least 80+ times in this press conference. It's even worse than Johnny Herbert's Sort Of.
    So Alonso will stay with McLaren if they win a race by September lol
    He did slightly back down from that statement later in the interview. Basically though if he doesn't see massive improvements he's off, which at the moment looks likely.
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    Chase Carey says 'ya know' way too much. I think he's said it at least 80+ times in this press conference. It's even worse than Johnny Herbert's Sort Of.
    Damn you, I've never noticed it before but now it's something I'll notice EVERY TIME.
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
  • Reub09Reub09 Member, Drivers Co-Driver

So I just noticed F1 2017 releases the day after I go back to school :weary:
    | Former F1 TS Hub Driver | PSGL F4 League Red Bull TAG Heuer #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull #3 #33 |

@RevolvingPrawn Just watched the press conference from Montreal with Chase Carey and co.

You're damn right, he says 'ya know' even more than Herbert says 'sort of'! Didn't think anyone could beat Johnny! 
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
    Nah actually I take that back, listening to FP1, Johnny is worse.  :D
    So Grosjean thinks he has a good shot at getting a seat at Ferrari in 2018 if Raikkonen leaves.
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

So Grosjean thinks he has a good shot at getting a seat at Ferrari in 2018 if Raikkonen leaves.
    I agree with him.
    It's hilarious that he thinks he has a chance. Why would Ferrari want someone who constantly moans, when he goes off it's always the cars fault. I'm surprised Haas haven't given him the boot, as he's always rude towards the team, not great for team morale.
    If you would sack drivers for moaning, just about the entire grid would be gone, bar Palmer. Who then would be gone because he sucks.

Grosjean has been widely expected to take over from Raikkonen the second he signed for Haas, because he's insanely fast with a reputation to outperform his car. He definitely without doubt has a chance. Even more if LeClerc becomes GP2-champion and needs a F1-seat. And if not LeClerc, maybe Giovinazzi.
  • Juice29Juice29 Member Wheel Nut
    Grosjean to Ferrari 

Giovinazzo to Haas

LeClerc as a third driver somewhere

#TeamLH

edited June 24
    I'm not sure where you got that he's known to always outperform the car from, he's had one good season imo. Every time he goes off he blames the brakes, I don't see his teammate doing the same. There are plenty of drivers who Ferrari should look to get, Grosjean should be the last on the list.

Also is EJ talking rubbish again? I'm not sure why Mercedes would want to leave the sport...