Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

1223224225226227229»

Comments

• ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion

And this is how you get a lifelong supporter. Pure class act :)
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    Shame. Looks dull and, quite frankly, ugly.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Haas were in my top two of good liveries this year but now the livery is boring.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• JiggyJiggy Member Co-Driver
    I'm guessing they've been meaning to did this for a while and since Force India changed to pink, they'll have the room for it as people won't confuse the two anymore.

Also, you boring piece of Haas, why.