Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

ok holy oh man is GRID AUTOSPORT hard but extremely fun

grid is literally the most hardest game besides the Sega GT 2002 SS License Test useing The Jaguar E-Type that tops it tho and if you played that game/test on the Xbox you know my pain

but this game **** my off to no end at first with pentaltys then i after many hours finally figured it out and now i love this game very good and fun if not annoying at time to learn

Comments

• Superd00psSuperd00ps Member Unleaded
    Totally agree. It's a blend of GRID2 meets Dirt Rally. Too bad there is not more multiplayer action online.
    ASRock z170 Extreme 7+, [email protected], Corsair H110i, 16G G.Skill Trident, SLi MSI GTX 1070 Gaming z 8G, 3-Way RAID0 Samsung 950/960 Pro m.2, BenQ XL2420Z, Corsair RM1000i, Corsair 750D, G27, Win10-64.
  • BlackWing88BlackWing88 Member New Car Smell
    Totally agree. It's a blend of GRID2 meets Dirt Rally. Too bad there is not more multiplayer action online.
    yup also i like your pc specs what is the gpu do you have ecaxtly? mine is a evga gtx 980 kingpin

also never played grid/2 or dirt

but i am going to play grid/2 as i own them from sale on steam  but i dont own dirt yet

but have you played Sega gt 2002 and tried to pass the ss test?