Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

RaceNet service not available

Guderian007Guderian007 Member New Car Smell
RaceNet service not available
Post edited by SkiddyMcCrash on

Comments

• MaskedmasterMaskedmaster Member New Car Smell
    I have been unable to connect to Racenet for 3 days! Frustrating to say the least!
  • unnyboltunnybolt Member New Car Smell
    It's not working in F1 2013 (Xbox 360) at the moment and hasn't worked for 2 or 3 days. Extremely frustrating!
  • Guderian007Guderian007 Member New Car Smell

:s Grid2, GridAutosport, F2014 and F2014!

No racenet!!

• MaskedmasterMaskedmaster Member New Car Smell
    Another day with no working link to Racenet. A heads up from Codemasters would be appreciated as would some direct, interactive interaction via Twitter or one of the plethora of social networking sites. There can't be many multiplayer games without a link to an off site reference point,for maintenance and associated issues. C'mon Codies, get with the program!
  • Toenail99Toenail99 Member New Car Smell
    Racenet not working for me either...Grid 2....
  • SkaputnikSkaputnik Member New Car Smell

:s Grid2, GridAutosport, F2014 and F2014!

No racenet!!

Day 6, still no Racenet, at least for GAS!
    Come join me in a all African team.  AFRICAN RACING 

• Mad4MotocrossMad4Motocross Member New Car Smell
    edited March 2016
    Come on RaceNet please give us some answers!!!!!!!!! Why can we not connect???? We can connect to you online via computer, tablet or phone. Why not on our gaming systems? Guess I can go play some GT6 until this issue is fixed because this is frustrating. Bummed out in California!!!!
  • HamaliciousHamalicious Member New Car Smell
    Same.  Trying to get a league going and can't connect to Racenet to make it happen. Fix coming?
  • amir64amir64 Member New Car Smell
    the best website that you can know cars in egypt