Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

RACENET DOWN PS3

No word from codies on this then? Nearly a week now. Can't access challenges and no club tag online. I guess they've completely given up on the grid community now

Comments

• scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    Not just a Grid problem... Affects all F1 titles too, other than 2015.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • crazehayes1984crazehayes1984 Member Unleaded
    Fair enough, it's better now but still won't work for weekly challenges. It is working for clubs and multi-player.
     I'm just sad that they made possibly one of the best racers ever or at least a huge step in the right direction and then washed their hands of it so quickly. I even know people that come back from Pcars because they say they enjoy GAS multi-player much more.
    Just bad timing with new gen consoles I guess.
    Here's to hoping they get it right next game. I'm not an F1 or massive Dirt fan so I'm just frustrated because it'll be a long wait for me.
  • MTonlyMTonly Member New Car Smell
    edited March 2016
    Same on PC. RaceNet challenges are unavailable for about a week, saying:
    The RaceNet service is not available. Please try again later.
    Update (2016-03-26): looks like the issue is now fixed.
    Post edited by MTonly on
  • joeledwardjoeledward Member New Car Smell
    No word from codies on this then? Nearly a week now. Can't access challenges and no club tag online. I guess they've completely given up on the grid community now
    Community? Where, no friend requests accepted , no PMs answered, where is the community. No posts about challenges cmon speak people .
  • crazehayes1984crazehayes1984 Member Unleaded
    What you wanna know? Start a conversation. There is a community they just don't post here they just play