Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

[FEATURE]DiRT Rally Cat n Mouse Trailblazer Gymkhana Outbreak

D1RTRALLYD1RTRALLY Member New Car Smell
I like playing cat n mouse feature , why they removed many old school games from DR recent online play is ONLY rally? I'm not satisfied at all!!
In my mind and many fun players you will tired after playing rally again and again with no STORY! users need something that needs strategy!
DR is like PES or Fifa 2016 without team arrangement . who plays boring football?
I know many people playing 5-6 hours a day cat n mouse, that is a group game.
I'm interested also on rally and rally cross but I confirm after playing it for a long time it will be boring game!even online, only time adjustment and race against users,
I wish to see something new in additional but DR removed all! hope to see more DLC in future.

Post edited by D1RTRALLY on

[FEATURE]DiRT Rally Cat n Mouse Trailblazer Gymkhana Outbreak 41 votes

I like to include DiRT 3 games on new DR edition online play!
12%
DiRTKiNG808D1RTRALLYpaulw123biggestorangeyBruno0 5 votes
No, I do not like to include DiRT 3 games on new DR edition online play!
21%
oscarolimPioyLOSTVENGENCE96DJ808DarrenKoculynslac7jw71moby45billybob38 9 votes
I like Gymkhana Trailblazer and other old stuff
9%
GoodHomerAknight1122GeistWulfLexxx420 4 votes
I prefer only do rally!
56%
AzoresstRallycameramanEvilsmurfSkiddyMcCrashKingOfCoinsBusterbvienamelKakkelaDytutlyxer01bj75SubiesauceDDayDaveWygoninAlebrasaJagskillspothedogColinHughesDHarp220phillyfan78 23 votes

Comments

• KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    edited April 2016
    I prefer only do rally!
    While I find Cat  mouse to not be realistic. It won't also work because of the stage design. The roads are way to tight for it to work. Now I will admit that it could work well on the rallycross tracks and maybe pikes peak, but I'm not really interested in seeing it.

Also Hillclimb=Trailblazer

And gymkahana should never step foot in this series again
    Post edited by KingOfCoins on
    If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti
  • SubiesauceSubiesauce Member Unleaded
    I prefer only do rally!
    Please, no gymkhana..

Body is 19 characters too short..
  • RallycameramanRallycameraman Member Champion
    I prefer only do rally!
    You can tell who the console users are.  :|
    Check out my YouTube channel - youtube.com/user/lukeharvey2006

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rallycameraman/
  • D1RTRALLYD1RTRALLY Member New Car Smell
    edited April 2016
    Only rally? huh?
    In my mind and many fun players you will tired after playing rally again and again with no STORY! users need something that needs strategy!
    DR is like PES or Fifa 2016 without team arrangement . who plays boring football?
    I'm interested also on rally and rally cross but I confirm after playing it for a long time it will be boring game!even online, only time adjustment and race against users,
    I wish to see something new in additional but DR removed all! hope to see more DLC in future.
  • PioyPioy Member New Car Smell
    Go away. This is RALLY game.

(missingcharacters)
  • BusterbviBusterbvi Member Pit Crew
    I prefer only do rally!
    For the love of god, please no Gymkhana or cat & mouse nonsense, this is supposed to be a rally sim not a kiddie arcade game !

Logitec G25. Asus Z87 Pro. HX750 PSU. Win7/64. i7-4770k (stock) + True 120 cooler. 8GB DDR3 RAM @ 1866mhz. 120 GB Force SSD. 1 TB Evo SSD. EVGA GTX 980ti SC.  Asus 32 inch 4K Monitor. 2.1 Sound.  Serving wench & lap dancing facilities.
    I prefer only do rally!
    D1RTRALLY said:
    Only rally? huh?
    You buy a rally game and complain that it's about rallying?..
  • lyxer01lyxer01 Member New Car Smell
    I prefer only do rally!
    Codemasters explained not too long ago that Gymkhana isn't going to return because it was essentially a dead end and they haven't renewed the license with the rights holders.

The rest of the stuff shouldn't even be in this game either, it's kinda of why Dirt includes the "Rally" part in the name.
  • JagskillJagskill Member New Car Smell
    I prefer only do rally!
    It seems that having the dirt moniker with this game has lured casual players to a rally sim. Gymkhan was a god awful feature and should be forgotten about. Id rather see them add rally to online play and some extra locations. Australia and africa top of my wishlist!
  • PaloSamoPaloSamo Member Co-Driver
    Funnily enough, the answer is in your nickname OP ;) 
  • ColinHughesColinHughes Member New Car Smell
    I prefer only do rally!
    Sadly casual games will get the idea this dirt 4. Thank God it's not! Thank you codies it's so much better!
  • GeistWulfGeistWulf Member New Car Smell
    I miss the raids and stadium trucks from the earlier versions as they were so much more fun then just Rally but I definitely do not want to see the arcade game modes back.
  • DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    edited April 2016
    The more features the better. All the complainers can just play the mode they want. Personally I like them all so I would love to see arcade online modes and Gymkhana. I will say though that Rally and Rallycross are my favorite modes. :)
    I prefer only do rally!
     so much more fun then just Rally 
    why did you buy a game that's about rallying then?..
  • moby45moby45 Member New Car Smell
    This is not the continuation of the "Dirt" series(1,2 and 3). It is a different game all together. One made for people who love Rally and not silly games.
  • DHarp220DHarp220 Member New Car Smell
    I prefer only do rally!
    I miss raids and trailblazer, those could be included in dirt rally since they're not so far from what it currently is. No gymkhana. Since they're stepping away from arcade type driving the gymkhana driving you're expecting won't happen in dirt rally. You're better off getting something like forza horizon 2 if you want to do some donuts with an awd car
  • Lexxx420Lexxx420 Member New Car Smell
    We need some Cat and Mouse.  We fill atleast 2 full rooms on a nightly basis for hours Please bring it back or add a Mod for us C"N"M  Players.