Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Commercial licensig

I have emailed Codemasters to their main inbox twice but no answer, cananybode give me an email or info of someone who could give me some info about DiRT commercial license ? It is actually quote urgent... 

Comments

• SkiddyMcCrashSkiddyMcCrash Member Champion
    At a guess, I'd say @ChristinaMc would be your best bet

AMD FX-8350@4.5Ghz/EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

• ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Hello! As I mentioned the other day @LaurynasC, I've forwarded your request over to our Business Development team. I'll give them a nudge now.
  • LaurynasCLaurynasC Member New Car Smell
    OK, I have received email from you guys! Thanks :)
  • ElPatroneeElPatronee Member New Car Smell
    Hello everybody,

I have the same problem as @LaurynasC.
    I try to contact Codemasters to have informations about commercial licensing for a game but I have no answer...
    The request is for Grid Autosport.

Can someone help me please? @ChristinaMc please?

Thank you in advance.
  • Ka3dKa3d Member New Car Smell
    I´m in the same situation, I´m trying to contact Codemasters by phone, but the phone is disabled, @ChristinaMc can you please give me the correct email to write to?

Best regards.
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Ka3d said:
    I´m in the same situation, I´m trying to contact Codemasters by phone, but the phone is disabled, @ChristinaMc can you please give me the correct email to write to?

Best regards.
    Try this email

custserv@codemasters.com
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!