Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PS4 issues - please report here

ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
Hey all,

For any PS4-related DiRT Rally queries, please share your bugs, concerns and issues in this thread.

Thanks,
Christina

Comments

• madwakmadwak Member Unleaded
    I'm getting no self centering on my ts300rs with my ps4 no matter what settings I change? I've updated the wheel firmware, calibrated many times many ways many different degrees of rotation, doesn't matter what I do the wheel will not return to centre on its own. P.s. It still works fine with Pcars.
  • 2stains2stains Member New Car Smell
    I'm having the same sort of issue with my Fanatec 911 GT2. After about 90 degrees the wheel won't self center just stays turned. Before 90 degrees it will return. I've played around with the settings. I'm pretty used to tweaking ffb thanks to the Pcars system. I've got over 800 hours on that game and got my wheel feeling sweet. Now I just wish Dirt's ffb would feel like that. On gravel and all the loose stuff the wheel feels great in Dirt, heaps of road feel and the wheel acts the way I would expect. 
    In rally cross there is a weird clunk clunk every meter or so even at slow speed 5 km/h which won't go away unless the FFB is gone. Not really a fix. 
    So please could the team at Codemasters please look at Fanatec ffb on sealed surfaces and in rally cross and they are a big part of the game that I can't use at the moment and a few of us a Pcars forum with Fanatec wheels have the same issues. 
    I love this game and really won't to put the same time into it as I've done with Pcars, ive bought all DLC for it and will buy all for this if it just can be fixed. 
    Thanks Codemasters for bring Dirt to console, just please keep trying to make it better with patches and DLC. 

Fanatec 911 GT2, CSR Elite pedals, CSS shifters.

• KimJonUnKimJonUn Member New Car Smell
    There is a very odd pulsing sensation present in the ffb in the Career Rallycross, it makes it almost unplayable. 
    It is not present at all during online play.
    The online Rallycross is absolutely fantastic, thank you for it,  please expand it through DLC asap. My money is waiting!
    Good luck. 
    TitzonToast 
  • 2stains2stains Member New Car Smell
    I haven't played online yet , don't feel like giving Sony more money yet untill they give better monthly games ,lol .
    Might have to though to try rally x out online . I hope Codemasters can figure it out for offline because i don't mind that part of the game but that ffb issue really bugs me .

BigDad
    Fanatec 911 GT2, CSR Elite pedals, CSS shifters.

• mattsephtonmattsephton Member New Car Smell
    edited April 2016
    Visual bug: the default livery for Fiat 131 Abarth is shifted left a small amount when compared to the other liveries (1 or 2 pixels, hard to tell on my PS4 running at 720p). If you cycle through the liveries you'll see that one "jump left" a little bit.

I'd also like to see tilt/motion control for PS4 DS4 controller! So I can use my DriveClub wheel.
  • BillyDaKidBillyDaKid Member New Car Smell
    I have my th8a shifter connected via usb and set as the handbrake, but every time I restart the game I have to reset the shifter for the handbrake. When you go into the controls it still shows the handbrake set as gear stick down but it does not work until I reset it.
  • GarruPLGarruPL Member New Car Smell
    Problem with force feedback when turning in rallycross (logitech g29)
    http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/40623/ps4-logitech-g29-force-feedback-problem#latest
  • Geita85Geita85 Member New Car Smell
    Can t load save data on ps4 dirtrally. IT stands corrupt save data. Pleide help. Many hours lost here
  • Tummie555Tummie555 Member Unleaded
    When I save "device calibration" setup's, they're gone the next time I reboot. Doesn't happen with ffb setup's. I think the problem started after I adjusted wheel range on the wheel itself once, while game was running (in a menu ). After this its been there ever since, T300rs and ps4. 
  • Tummie555Tummie555 Member Unleaded
    Oh I almost forgot, for some reason the fov slider doesnt appear to be in the console version, please fix ASAP for it frustrates the crowd that allows codemasters to exist. Your customers.
  • JagskillJagskill Member New Car Smell
    edited April 2016
    Global leaderboards dont seem to work, their fine for friends leaderboard but when you check global for both championships and online leagues they dont display any players. Leagues not such an issue as can use website for them but kinda frustrating to not see the offline times

Geita85 said:
    Can t load save data on ps4 dirtrally. IT stands corrupt save data. Pleide help. Many hours lost here
    Do you have a save file on cloud before it became corrupted? You may lose some progress but be better than starting again

Jagskill said:
    Geita85 said:
    Do you have a save file on cloud before it became corrupted? You may lose some progress but be better than starting again

yes i have   but don't know how i use it on my ps4
    Geita85 said:
    Jagskill said:
    Geita85 said:

Settings > Application saved Data > Saved Data Online storage > Find your dirt save and download to system
    Jagskill said:
    Geita85 said:
    Jagskill said:
    Geita85 said:

Settings > Application saved Data > Saved Data Online storage > Find your dirt save and download to system
    have done that doesn't help same error : the save data is corrupt (0x00017000 - 0x1000004b)  is the code 
    edited April 2016
     That sucks dude, unfortunately you will have to delete it and start again from scratch

*You could try uninstalling dirt and reinstalling it too see if that works.