Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PS4 issues - please report here

Comments

• Geita85Geita85 Member New Car Smell
    Jagskill said:
     That sucks dude, unfortunately you will have to delete it and start again from scratch

*You could try uninstalling dirt and reinstalling it too see if that works. 
    yes i know i'm angry as hell..
  • WooweZooweWooweZoowe Member New Car Smell
    Any answer from codemaster about the major problem with FFB on PS4? Or just have to forget the game...
  • madwakmadwak Member Unleaded
    Any answer from codemaster about the major problem with FFB on PS4? Or just have to forget the game...
    Nope not a word they don't seem to care as they've got our money, I've given up on it too can't be doing with the crappy feedback so mines back in the box for now   neutral
  • Geita85Geita85 Member New Car Smell
    Jagskill said:
     That sucks dude, unfortunately you will have to delete it and start again from scratch

*You could try uninstalling dirt and reinstalling it too see if that works. 
    Have done this now. No luck i have to start all over again. **** hell hate this
    There is definitely a problem with ffb on t300 and ps4, I tried changing all the settings etc and it was still rubbish. Got hold of a t500 and plugged that in and ffb is perfect.
  • KimJonUnKimJonUn Member New Car Smell
    Me thinks a big old patch is imminent, hope so anyway. I want to be able to play Rallycross in career mode eventually. 
    TitzonToast 
  • CheesypeezCheesypeez Member New Car Smell
    G29 wheel lights not working. Also could you make all buttons mapable, could make big round one the handbrake.  
  • rory1981rory1981 Member New Car Smell
    I am finding it so hard using g29 on ps4 feels as so I am going to the gym for a workout. Any help guys

rory1981 said:
    I am finding it so hard using g29 on ps4 feels as so I am going to the gym for a workout. Any help guys

You can always turn the settings down? You are in a very small club if you have too much ffb on the ps4  :)
  • TurboSennaTurboSenna Member New Car Smell
    I have my th8a shifter connected via usb and set as the handbrake, but every time I restart the game I have to reset the shifter for the handbrake. When you go into the controls it still shows the handbrake set as gear stick down but it does not work until I reset it.
    I have the same problem.

if I connect the th8a via din into the wheel the game recognises the shifter (in seq mode) as L1 & R1 which means I can't also use the paddles for changing gear.

i switched to use connection and the th8a is recognised as a separate device (gear stick up/down) and I can map the control no problem.

however, each time I start a rally it keeps telling me to hold the handbrake. I have to go in to the controller options and remap each time to get it working.

also, the FFB is very weak as some other have pointed out.
  • mcgeezamcgeeza Member New Car Smell
    Hi,

The leaderboards appear to be broken on PS4. My friends times are usually blank even though I know they've done the daily events. Also the overall standings list is blank until you scroll up or down a bit and then it starts to populate. And the 'Find Me' button doesn't work either. Apart from that great game. :)
  • HenryT23HenryT23 Member New Car Smell

It does not keep in memory the sequential change settings using th8a shifter ( sequential ) and T500RS
  • Eadie71Eadie71 Member New Car Smell
    I've found the same issues with the TH8A shifter & another fault I've come accross is it doesn't save all the car settings, the suspension is always way out but the diff settings save ok
    PS4: T500: Custom brake mod: 599xx Evo: TH8A: Custom rig using Nissan GTR seat :)
  • Eadie71Eadie71 Member New Car Smell
    Not a fault but I'd like to use my clutch with my paddles & handbrake but can't
    PS4: T500: Custom brake mod: 599xx Evo: TH8A: Custom rig using Nissan GTR seat :)
  • AlexKozlitinAlexKozlitin Member New Car Smell
    Fanatec club sport v1 BMW rim the ffb be to weak specially on termac like Monte carlo
  • AlexKozlitinAlexKozlitin Member New Car Smell
    Also pixelized or bad shadows in Sweden stages
  • romspeedromspeed Member New Car Smell
    GarruPL said:
    Problem with force feedback when turning in rallycross (logitech g29)
    http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/40623/ps4-logitech-g29-force-feedback-problem#latest
    Also appends with the T150 wheel on PS4. Very annoying, unplayable for me in rallycross ... In other modes, the FFB is very good tough... So wierd, please help!
  • CMMcBabeCMMcBabe Member, Codemasters Pit Crew
    edited April 2016
    Which camera are you in?
  • 2stains2stains Member New Car Smell
    CMMcBabe said:
    Which camera are you in?
    You reply to this post? How about a comment on the FFB issues people are having! 
    Fanatec 911 GT2, CSR Elite pedals, CSS shifters.

• TurboSennaTurboSenna Member New Car Smell
    On the topic of FFB,

until last sat night if only driven the mini which is fwd and I felt the FFB was pretty good. Today I bought the alpine which is rwd and the FFB is very poor. Collisions and some bumps are there but no feel for grip/weight transfer.

i decided to try an awd car and it had better feel so from my experience at least it seems like the rwd cars are where the FFB has problems.

quick correction to my previous post on the th8a resetting each rally, it only each time I start the game.