Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PS4 issues - please report here

Comments

• GRUFFCENTAURGRUFFCENTAUR Member New Car Smell
    OFF LINE LEADERBOARD  BUTTON, TO USE TO FIND MY BEST TIME DOES NOT WORK. THIS GAME IS ALL ABOUT IMPROVING YOUR TIME AND CHECKING YOUR IMPROVING POSITION ON THE LEADERBOARD SO WHY DOES IT NOT WORK. ( ON MY PS4 ANYWAY. IS THIS A KNOWN ISSUE ! )
  • MajorpainzMajorpainz Member New Car Smell
    ok, so my problem is that I put my correct racenet ID and correct password in and it ALWAYS comes back with a message saying - "CONNECTION FAILED The RaceNet service is not available. Please try again later." - Playing on PS4, Broadband connection is ample sufficient and living in New Zealand. (go Hayden Paddon!!!). Please help
  • balmenarbalmenar Member New Car Smell
    I have bought DIRT for PS4 at Playstation network, and although I have downloaded the game I can only play 2 preview events in Greece and I see Installation percentage in the range of 20%, increasing slightly when I play, but still can not play full game....
    What do I have to do to have full game... please help...
    Thanks
    Bernat
  • CMMcBabeCMMcBabe Member, Codemasters Co-Driver
    balmenar said:
    I have bought DIRT for PS4 at Playstation network, and although I have downloaded the game I can only play 2 preview events in Greece and I see Installation percentage in the range of 20%, increasing slightly when I play, but still can not play full game....
    What do I have to do to have full game... please help...
    Thanks
    Bernat
    You need to wait for the game to fully download, those preview events are there until the game is 100% installed.
  • eddiegzeddiegz Member Unleaded
    crazy glitch happened yesterday with update 1.1. i was racing super rally cross and on the hell track. the cars started off and a piece of the finish line steel beem were following around the cars. had another one too were i would run off the track and the car was in the middle of nowhere. there was no coarse. any one else have these crazy problems on ps4? i have the game f1 2015 and had clitches with that and now having trouble with this game. jeezx code masters!
  • fl0wf1r3fl0wf1r3 Member New Car Smell
    update 1.1? ps4 got an update? got to check that
    PS4 | Fanatec CSW V2 | CSP V3 | CSH | GT RACING STANDS.co.uk
  • TobesMagobesTobesMagobes Member New Car Smell
    The leaderboards will never download for me! Whenever I do an online event the next day I get to see what tier I was in, but I can never download other peoples times to see what my rank is. I know my times are being uploaded because when I go on the computer with racenet they are all logged. 
  • fl0wf1r3fl0wf1r3 Member New Car Smell
    What is actually wrong with the ffb in Rallycross!? Someone is hammering on my wheel all the time. The ffb is totally screwed up. In rally it is ok. Weak on ps4 but it works. Will that ever be fixed or should I rather buy the pc version? Does the pc version had the same issues?
     The replays in reallycross are also not nice. You don't see the finish. The cam jumps back to start. This constant loop is really annoying. Why didn't you thake the real TV cam positions along the tracks? 

PS4 | Fanatec CSW V2 | CSP V3 | CSH | GT RACING STANDS.co.uk
  • SmokyLanSmokyLan Member New Car Smell
    After the patch my Thrustmaster T300 feels off and cant play the game. Greetz 
  • BeezerleyBeezerley Member New Car Smell
    When doing a custom event, if you beat your personal best time, then check the leaderboards to see how you rank, it still shows your old personal best time. Makes no sense! The personal best time needs to be updated if you beat it.
  • EternalbreizhEternalbreizh Member New Car Smell
    Hello. ps4 user here (sorry for my English i'm french)
    I'm playing with the Thrustmaster t150 and many options are missing like the wheel calibration. For no reason my wheel is set up at 1080° and I can't fix this. It's unplayable  :(
    Many FFB settings are gone and the FFB is weaker on my wheel. I can't load my personnal FFB settings.

To be honest, This is so unplayable that I can't even play to find bugs, it's too depressive. 

You can't bring back the last patch? 
  • scultura3scultura3 Member New Car Smell
    After upgrading 1:02 Dirt Rally for PS4 my steering wheel Thrustmaster T-150 no longer works, is only recognized as joypad, I also tried the PS3 switch PS4 but this does not solve the problem, I also wanted to point out that if I do dowgrade update 1.1 the steering wheel back to work perfectly.
    Now I am unable to use the Dirt Rally with my flying, I wanted to ask if you are already aware of this problem and if we're working to resolve it.
  • ZeroDraft25ZeroDraft25 Member New Car Smell
    I frequently save a copy to a USB Memory Stick as well in case of corrupt saves. Just format it to FAT32 and create a folder named "PS4" on the root of the drive. 
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Those of you experiencing issues with your Thrustmaster wheels after the update, please don't worry - we're aware of this problem, and are looking into a fix ASAP.
  • JibRsJibRs Member New Car Smell
    "Don't worry" Seriously...lol
    We can't play since 4 days, and everything is fine..
  • Soundmangt4Soundmangt4 Member Unleaded
    Those of you experiencing issues with your Thrustmaster wheels after the update, please don't worry - we're aware of this problem, and are looking into a fix ASAP.
    The same story as we've heard for the last few days. How about some idea of a time frame? Hours? Days? Weeks? The game is unplayable for me and all the other Thrustmaster owners. Any longer than a day or so is really not good news, especially as there was nothing wrong with the code before the patch! IMO we should either have a hot fix today or simply have the patch rolled back until the issue is fixed properly.
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    The same story as we've heard for the last few days. How about some idea of a time frame? Hours? Days? Weeks? The game is unplayable for me and all the other Thrustmaster owners. Any longer than a day or so is really not good news, especially as there was nothing wrong with the code before the patch! IMO we should either have a hot fix today or simply have the patch rolled back until the issue is fixed properly.
    We're still not at a point where we can be confident of sharing a time frame - but as soon as we have any more info on this, I'll share it.  
  • IvanCRO95IvanCRO95 Member New Car Smell
    So i was doing Spirit of the rally trophy and i was on the last stage and this happend, i couldnt finish the stage, i restarted and i did get the trophy but i thought i would share with you, this was before patch 1.02.

• Soundmangt4Soundmangt4 Member Unleaded
    We're still not at a point where we can be confident of sharing a time frame - but as soon as we have any more info on this, I'll share it.  
    Then why not roll back to the previous patch? Which is better - everyone playing and enjoying the game without the minor stuff fixed, or a huge portion of your customers unable to even play? Like I said before, it's not like there was any major issues before that the patch fixed, only a huge great screw up rendering serious sim racers without a game! This is what is so frustrating.
  • BrunoAssanteBrunoAssante Member New Car Smell
    Totally agree Soundmangt4. This really is a big f up on codemasters behalf. I really don't understand how this could happen. Surely before releasing your so called patch, someone would have tested it with the various peripherals available to the General public. Especially with a top brand like Thurstmaster. Where is the quality control? Was this patch tested? I guess we are the testers.