Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PS4 issues - please report here

Comments

• SpacepadrilleSpacepadrille Member New Car Smell
    @ChristinaMc : can you please report to  the coders that Thrustmaster wheel's feedback can be good but isn't ? It's very weak, and we all know this wheel can be strong and very good (it is with other games, and it has been during the V1.02 workaround).  Like it is now the game is quite good to play on gravels, and that's all folks. On tarmac it is a real disaster, it feels terrible.
    We now need to know if you are working on that or not. Really. To know if we can hope f areal fix or if we move playing to other games. We are customers, you have to inform us better.
  • Deckard2014Deckard2014 Member Unleaded
    Just saved my game on the 9th event of a 10 event elite championship and it's put me back to the 1st event.

Its getting more and more difficult not to give up on this game. The handling model is unmatched but everything else is held together with bits of string and happy thoughts.
  • Rami741Rami741 Member New Car Smell
    1.3 update and still no fix for TH8RS, they broke the game

• TrollisTrollis Member New Car Smell
    Rami741 said:

You have to assign gear 1,2,3 and so on in settings. Works as before patch for me. 
  • GrijoGrijo Member New Car Smell
    Good morning. I have issues with some pacenotes in some stages and that's a big problem for me because I don't look for the directions in the screen, I just pay attention in my co-driver while I try to end the stage with a good time. Any notice about a patch to fix those problems? I saw a lot of reports about this...thanks

PS: Sorry about my english. And I forgot, my language in the game is PT-BR in the PS4
    Trollis said:
    Rami741 said:

You have to assign gear 1,2,3 and so on in settings. Works as before patch for me. 
    will not let me choose Manual H so i can assign the gears
  • madwakmadwak Member Wheel Nut
    Rami741 said:
    Trollis said:
    Rami741 said:

will not let me choose Manual H so i can assign the gears
    Is your shifter plugged into the ps4? 
  • jwboelhoutjwboelhout Member New Car Smell
    Your support for ps4 with a thrustmaster sucks .you fucked up the wheel for no reason .there is no good ffb compared to other games (project cars) .i can't sign in to racenet anymore .I Want My Money Back !
    Your support for ps4 with a thrustmaster sucks .you fucked up the wheel for no reason .there is no good ffb compared to other games (project cars) .i can't sign in to racenet anymore .I Want My Money Back !
    This not true, my feedback on my T500 is now way better than the original game - the wheel just needs setting up properly that's all.

Trollis said:
    Rami741 said:

@Rami741
    The TH8RS works fine if you plug it into the PS4 and then assign the gears, I suspect it might not be working if plugged into the wheel but I have no connection lead to confirm that?

madwak said:

Trollis said:
    Rami741 said:

@Rami741
    The TH8RS works fine if you plug it into the PS4 and then assign the gears, I suspect it might not be working if plugged into the wheel but I have no connection lead to confirm that?
    Shifter is plugged in to ps4 directly, no option to select manual H

• rx3rx3 Member New Car Smell
    edited August 2016
    I've downloaded the digital version three times already but it only downloads the game partially (approx. 30%).
    Also, I'm stuck in Greece and the progress is not being saved.
    This is frustrating.
    Any idea what to do?
    Do I need to purchase the CD and will I get my money back for the digital version?
    Post edited by rx3 on
  • HornblowRHornblowR Member New Car Smell
    I have corrupt save data now also.... and not backed it up online guess i need need to start again and back it up each cup.  Trying everything as i had some great times, besides this hitch it is a really great game , keep up good work codemasters 
  • ShruggleswortgShruggleswortg Member New Car Smell
    Only the dpad OR the analogue stick is working to steer the car. I can't get both towork at the same time. I haven't played on previous patches, so I can't say how long the bug has existed on my game, but does anyone else have the same problem? Or do I just have a faulty cotroller?
  • Flash3001Flash3001 Member New Car Smell
    edited September 2016
    Grijo said:
    Good morning. I have issues with some pacenotes in some stages and that's a big problem for me because I don't look for the directions in the screen, I just pay attention in my co-driver while I try to end the stage with a good time. Any notice about a patch to fix those problems? I saw a lot of reports about this...thanks

PS: Sorry about my english. And I forgot, my language in the game is PT-BR in the PS4
    Same issue here! I've even tried to change my system's language to English, but the game was in Spanish. 

This situation really spoils the game experience. It happened in most stages so far to me.

I suppose it's quite easy to fix, as it seems like audio is coming 1 to 2 secs before screen info. 

Also PT-BR.
    Post edited by Flash3001 on
  • BoyFromNowhereBoyFromNowhere Member New Car Smell
    Hi guys, I'm playing Dirt with a T500. I can change my steering configuration, and save, but when I close the game the saved configuration is gone. Any idea why it's not saved? Other (game)data doesn't have this issue. Thanks in advance.
  • TurambarEWTurambarEW Member New Car Smell
    Hello, I can't watch any replays after I finish a race. The video gets stuck with the car after crossing the line rather than starting the replay and the time bar vibrates sideways. I can change camera angles and look around the car but it stays at the end of the stage
  • TurambarEWTurambarEW Member New Car Smell
    Hello, I can't watch any replays after I finish a race. The video gets stuck with the car after crossing the line rather than starting the replay and the time bar vibrates sideways. I can change camera angles and look around the car but it stays at the end of the stage
    Problem has resolved itself
  • dazzlar37dazzlar37 Member New Car Smell
    PS4 - SAVE DATA CORRUPTED

Can anyone help me. Been playing Dirt for a while no problems at all. Then yesterday load game up and get message saying Save Data Corrupted you must create a new Profile and start again !!!!

Really - hours of gaming, cars bought credits saved !!! 

Is there anything I can do to retrieve saved data. I have not overwritten the last save.

Hope I do not have to start from scratch - that will seriously tarnish a great game !!!