Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Will codemasters show a new Grid - toca game in E3?

I know about F1 2016 but i dont care , what i wat is a new Grid or Toca game.. So....?

Comments

• scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    Highly unlikely I’d have thought. Small companies like Codemasters usually have to focus on one release at a time.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    Highly unlikely I’d have thought. Small companies like Codemasters usually have to focus on one release at a time.
    But f1 series and grid series are made by a deferent studios of codies so there are some hopes..
  • pulcopulco Member New Car Smell
    Codemasters has two development studios.
    The Birmingham studio working on F1 20xx series and the Southam who is also the headquarters of the company is developing the rest.

Dirt Rally, they started the development for the PC with a small team of twelve people. So during that time, other developers have had to work on something else. Perhaps following Grid Autosport?
    Then they increased their workforce to adapt to consoles. Now that two months it was released. Then all the Southam staff now working on what?

Logic would either Grid 4 !!
  • OzoreXSOzoreXS Member Race Steward
    I would kill for a "Pro Race Driver:2" (not TOCA race driver 2 as it exists already)

Another GRID, with a little twist to physics (not much) would be awesome. 

And a hybrid of TOCA+RD+GRID is actually a dream for me... and for many other, I guess.

RYAN MCKANE!!!!!111!!!! yo!!!

not this one

this one!

RAM: G.Skill TridentX 2400 16GB || CHASSIS: Cooler Master Silencio 650 Pure || CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K 4,8Ghz || GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 WindForce OC 4GB || PSU :Cooler Master G750M 750W || MOBO: Asus Z97 Pro Gamer || CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M || SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB || HDD: ...many || Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT

>>"SEÑOR OZORES" on Steam!<<
    edited May 2016
    McCain..?? i like these potatoes i have eaten many deferent types like sticks, country and more.. :#
  • scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    But f1 series and grid series are made by a deferent studios of codies so there are some hopes..
    True of course, but they're marketed and published by the same people, and I suspect they'd rather focus the public's attention on one driving game at a time.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
    True of course, but they're marketed and published by the same people, and I suspect they'd rather focus the public's attention on one driving game at a time.
    I hope not to be like that cause i Grid-Toca is the ebst CM franchise for me so i would like we have soon  a new game.
  • xTheDarkLightxxTheDarkLightx Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    I think it's unlikely. I would like to see one more game or maybe a reboot for the next gen consoles ( Xbox one ps4 )
    I think it's unlikely. I would like to see one more game or maybe a reboot for the next gen consoles ( Xbox one ps4 )
    I dont think will b e reboot after 2 years in ps4-xbox1 , after CM getting Evolution studios we may see a new franchise from Codies probably something like Drive Club which seems lovely game .. I have heardEvolution studios is already preparing a new IP..
  • Oscar97Oscar97 Member Pit Crew
    I dont think will b e reboot after 2 years in ps4-xbox1 , after CM getting Evolution studios we may see a new franchise from Codies probably something like Drive Club which seems lovely game .. I have heardEvolution studios is already preparing a new IP..
    Well Motorstorm and Driveclub belong to Sony. They can only start a new IP now.