Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

logitech driving force pro settings for grid 1

hi all - new to the forum here. just got grid 1 off steam at a discount and trying to setup my old logitech driving force pro. having some difficulties getting the tuning right - looking for tips. major points.
  1. i think one of the big reasons is that the degree lock is still like 200 (maybe even less). how do i increase this?
  2. dead zone and saturation are a bit off - can't get a good "weight" to the steering. any tips on numbers people are using with an identical wheel?
Any advice appreciated!

Comments

• OzoreXSOzoreXS Member Race Steward
    edited May 2016
    Well, as long as I can remember...

Profiler:
    All defaults but:
    - Overall 107
    - Degrees at 360º (forced)

Ingame:
    - Map buttons and pedals
    - Linearity to your liking, negative for making it less responsive.

DFP and DFGT are a bit dull at the center; the only way to get rid of the center deadzone (without some kind of tool for deadzone removal) is raising OES in profiler; thats why I use 107. Good force without compromising other forces and without creating clipping.
    RAM: G.Skill TridentX 2400 16GB || CHASSIS: Cooler Master Silencio 650 Pure || CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K 4,8Ghz || GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 WindForce OC 4GB || PSU :Cooler Master G750M 750W || MOBO: Asus Z97 Pro Gamer || CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M || SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB || HDD: ...many || Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT

>>"SEÑOR OZORES" on Steam!<<
  • scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    To be honest, I never really found it worth persevering with a wheel with either Grid 1 or Grid 2. It was just too frustrating with the arcadey physics of those two games.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.