Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Race driver grid on PS4

Codemasters Hello! Big Community Grid game, waiting for you to at Remastered PS4 autosimulator Race driver grid in 1080p!

Comments

• Kujer708Kujer708 Member New Car Smell
    Grid was the best game codemasters ever made its very upsetting they delivered a very disappointing Sequel.. I wish they would at least remaster the game. They keep Dirt around but get rid of Grid, the last Grid to come out was so far off from what grid was it was a huge let down IMO
  • SirPhilMcKrakenSirPhilMcKraken Member Race Engineer
    It wont get remastered, I imagine the licencing for the cars has long since expired
  • P308RP308R Member Wheel Nut
    edited April 24
    Don't think as well there will be a RM for Grid AS. I expect some news for the new IP after the D4 launch.

Doesn't Codemasters still hold the license for the cars and tracks of the 1997 and 1998 seasons? I sincerely hope they can do something like Toca World Touring Cars again or a remake of TOCA2  <3
    | TOCA | CMR | TOCA2 | CMR 2.0 | TOCA WTC | TOCA RACE DRIVER | DTM RACEDRIVER 2 | CMR 4 | DTM RACEDRIVER 3 | DIRT | GRID | F1 2010 | F1 2012 | GRID AS | DIRT RALLY | DIRT4 |

• scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion

P308R said:

Doesn't Codemasters still hold the license for the cars and tracks of the 1997 and 1998 seasons?

Highly unlikely they still do, no.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.