Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Split Time Pop-up gets in the way of the track. Especially in cockpit mode

CreatorCagedCreatorCaged Member New Car Smell
When you pass a sector the split time shows up in the center of the screen. This can cause me to not be able to see what's ahead of me and misjudge a turn or just crash. Could the split time be raised maybe 1/6 of the way further up the screen?

Split Time Pop-up gets in the way of the track. Especially in cockpit mode 7 votes

The split time Pop-up gets in the way and should be moved.
85%
NickJackPTxxLodeDommel007CreatorCagedTomErikVikenWarstomp 6 votes
No problem. Nothing needs to change.
14%
Kotamaki 1 vote

Comments

• WarstompWarstomp Member New Car Smell
    The split time Pop-up gets in the way and should be moved.
    Please edit the post title with [IMPROVEMENT] tag.
    I want to see the split times, but I can't see the road. Maybe they need to be on the right or top, not in the center of the screen.

p.s. There is no marker on the routes, where the time is measured. I notice some small signs sometimes, but they do not match with the split times.
  • ledidledid Member New Car Smell
    You also can use the 'seat handles' to adapt the cockpit field of view, and raise or lower the view by this way to avoid that the split time is just in the critical zone.  Nevertheless, the request for more custom HUD in order to face this kind of ennoying details seems fair enough...