Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DEUTSCHLAND '16

MexicolaMexicola Member Team Principal
Obviously I'm still the only one who cares about these threads, so here it is.

Guiterrez still **** about Hamilton, Germany still couldn't care less about Rosberg. Welcome to Formula 1.

Comments

• GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Champion
    I just had a Magnum Almond.

Mmmmh. Magnum Almond.
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    So sad seeing all the empty grandstands. It must be the extortionate ticket prices, because who in their right mind wouldn't want to go and watch Formula 1!! It's not like Germany doesn't have any fan base either, they've got 4 drivers, one of whom is a 4 time champion, another a Le Mans winner, one fighting for the title, and Mercedes are dominating the sport. Sad.
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    Uhh have you checked the prices?  From what I've read it's half the price of Silverstone tickets, yet that still sold loads. 
  • Chadwick8505Chadwick8505 Member Wheel Nut
    Seriously it seems like a great time to be a F1 fan in Germany... Oh well. 
  • PlatyPlaty Member Team Principal
    No idea what the rules are for qualifying this weekend. Such an accessible sport for fans to jump in and watch.
    I have no idea either, why do they make everything so difficult rather than simple... 

Feel bad for Kyviat, in the interview he sounded suicidal. 
    edited July 2016
    Credit to Rosberg, only one chance to set a lap and he went fastest.

Ferrari are struggling, hopefully 2017 will be better for them.
  • MexicolaMexicola Member Team Principal
    edited July 2016
    Hughesy said:
    Sounded? Dude, I could SEE the .44 in his ear.*

Good lap from DiCaprio, hopefully he can actually not let Hamilton kick his ass again and say "oh lewis did a gud jorb hue"

*tbf helmut marko's probaby holding it
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    Good sesh! Neat lap from Nico under pressure, kind of similar to Lewis back in Silverstone when he had just the one opportunity to get pole. Obviously different circumstances, but still a great effort.

Ricciardo once again with a stunning Q3 effort. So many times this year he's been a bit behind in Q1 and Q2 and then outta nowhere he delivers in Q3. Fantastic!

Kvyat though, he looks a broken man. He just has no self-confidence at the moment. Over half a second slower than his team mate, and he looks increasingly likely to be replaced by Gasly next season. He's got no answer at the moment.

Another thing I thought, it's weird to think Rosberg has won effectively a season's worth of races, 19, yet still he hasn't got a world championship to show for it. He's also got something like 27 poles now, and 48 podiums. Pretty much any other driver with that record is a world champion. Mad huh. 
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
    Imagine being replaced at Toro Rosso by a Pokemon 

• Chadwick8505Chadwick8505 Member Wheel Nut
    Hughesy said:

Oh thank god I'm not the only one who thinks this everyone he hears about that kid. 
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    Hughesy said:
    I have no idea either, why do they make everything so difficult rather than simple... 

Because it's the FIA that's why.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• Reub09Reub09 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    Hughesy said:

Well it would get more mileage then Kyvat had done up to Russia in his Red Bull :D it could probably walk more distance lol and then he would get kept there for a year then promoted to Red Bull then he would be axed so Dietrich Matchezits would have to drop a lure lol
     #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull | #blessed

• JiggyJiggy Member Petrol Head
    I think Kvyat was safe a couple of months earlier, but now that Gasly is actually winning for the first time in 3 years and with Kvyat in this terrible run of form, I would be having doubts myself. Tbh, he probably got told to step up and can see the storm that's brewing already after qualifying.
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Champion
    It's going to be war in T1, warrrrrrr.

Wonder if anyone get's the reference. ;)

edited July 2016
    Hulkenberg gets a one place grid penalty because the team put the wrong information when handing back tyres to Pirelli. What absolute bull.
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    Great start! :)                                                                                          
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Verstappen should give that spot back for overtaking outside of the track.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• AMS97KRRAMS97KRR Member Race Engineer
    edited July 2016
    Another snooze fest then...Good job by Lewis to win that one. Rosberg is a class A bottle job.
    | 2016 CM Forum Predictor Game Champion! |
    | Manchester United |  Sebastian Vettel #5 | Kimi Raikkonen #7 |