Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Overlord backwards compatibility?

Hi I signed up to ask, will you be allowing overlord and overlord 2 to be backwards compatible on the Xbox one? These are some of my favorite games.

Answers

• lambertbrad748lambertbrad748 Member New Car Smell
    Please make overlord and overlord 2 backward compatible or remaster them both on the Xbox One.
  • Vand3rzVand3rz Member New Car Smell
    Yes! Please allow both Overlords on backwards compatibility. I would play it on PC, but you guys never released the Battle Rock dlc on PC for some silly reason.

Also, don't give up on the franchise just because of that crappy Fellowship of Evil abomination. It only failed because it was nothing like a proper Overlord game. 
  • Electric1GypsyElectric1Gypsy Member New Car Smell
    The entire Overlord franchise is my favorite game of all time. I hope the Xbox One backward compatibility gets this game soon and is allowed to.
    More backwards compatible games announced and still none of them are Overlord, sigh. 
    Still waiting on backwards compatibility...
    Another month has passed and still no backwards compatibility.
    2017 is well and truly here. Is backwards compatibility coming anytime soon?
  • lambertbrad748lambertbrad748 Member New Car Smell
    What is taking so long to make overlord & overlord 2 backward compatible on Xbox One?
    Still waiting for backwards compatibility. 
  • SirPhilMcKrakenSirPhilMcKraken Member Team Principal
    This thread  :D                                                   

I know, I know. Seriously though,  they just need to give Microsoft the go ahead. Is it too much to ask for Codemasters to throw Overlord fans a bloody bone. 
  • SirPhilMcKrakenSirPhilMcKraken Member Team Principal

Vand3rz said:

I know, I know. Seriously though,  they just need to give Microsoft the go ahead. Is it too much to ask for Codemasters to throw Overlord fans a bloody bone. 

CM just work on racing games now AFAIK, I don't know what work they would need to do on their end to get it all working though.
  • TriwulfTriwulf Member New Car Smell
    Please add the Overlord games to the list of backwards compatible Xbox 360 games for the Xbox One. It is one of my favorite game series from the 360. Overlord II was one of the first 360 games my son played, and he still loves it to this day. He can't wait to play it again, on his Xbox One!!!