Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Slipstream Racing League Season 2 Signup- Clean Fair And Competitive League Racing (FRIDAY 6:30 BST)

SBUANSBUAN Member, Drivers Unleaded
Hey Guys :)

Welcome to our signup page for Season 2 of the Slipstream Racing League. SRL is a clean, fair, competitive and friendly online racing experience, with the Second Season of our league taking place on F1 2016 (Xbox One) on Fridays at 6:30 BST. At the time of writing this we currently have 25 drivers in our league, and Season 1 will finish a week before F1 2016 is released. We currently allow all assists.

The main activity of our league is on Twitter (handle is below.) We have our own stewarding panel, featuring 3 drivers from 3 other leagues, to insure there is no bias when decision making. Our incidents are often decided within 6 hours of the race, and if a driver wants to appeal the decision, they can! We respond to any queries within 24 hours, to ensure there is never confusion in the league.

Another overall target for our league is for our drivers to feel respected and valued, as we feel it makes the league more enjoyable to take part in!

SEASON 2 SIGNUP (Race In Season 2 Of Our League)- http://surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BYDKNFQ

Contact us on Twitter- @SlipstreamRL
Our Website- http://slipstreamrl.wix.com/home

Comments

• Leviii11Leviii11 Member New Car Smell
    Hey Sbuan. I do not want to make a war between us, but the "Slipstream" name is reserved for me since September of 2017. Here is the webpage of my league: slipstreamrl.weebly.com
    Greetings: Leviii11
  • KahmundoKahmundo Member New Car Smell
    Leviii11 said:
    Hey Sbuan. I do not want to make a war between us, but the "Slipstream" name is reserved for me since September of 2017. Here is the webpage of my league: slipstreamrl.weebly.com
    Greetings: Leviii11
    Hello Levii. I'm co-runner of Slipstream Racing League and I can tell you that we won't use the name for our upcoming season on F1 2017. It will still be called 'SRL' but with a different name. We do apologise