Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

F1 2016 - Supported Wheels

12345679»

Comments

• FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    1512marcel said:
    Latest products also have feedback on the pedals telling you when you lock the brakes or spin the rear tyres. .
    Its the only thing I want now having moved from pad to wheel, to begin with I missed the braking feedback on the Xbox pad, but got used to it, but it would be great if there is a pedal set out there that supported rumble.

You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • baconbrawlerbaconbrawler Member Unleaded
    Ts pc not supported? I don't have one but that very much suprises me.
    The boy who lived after going through eau rouge with another player.
  • inspiretheworldinspiretheworld Member Petrol Head
    Does the T100 actually work on PS4, has anyone tried it ? It's a PS3 wheel, so I'm just wondering.

Also these adaptors you can get to use other wheels, like g25 on consoles etc. Do they breach some sort of rule for using them ? If not has anyone tried them ? 

Thanks. 
    PS4 - inspiretheworld
    Steam - beans_on_toast
  • sanderv1981sanderv1981 Member Unleaded
    Does the T100 actually work on PS4, has anyone tried it ? It's a PS3 wheel, so I'm just wondering.

Also these adaptors you can get to use other wheels, like g25 on consoles etc. Do they breach some sort of rule for using them ? If not has anyone tried them ? 

Thanks. 
    The T100 does work on the ps4 . But you can only use it in game. I use it in many games and works really well.