Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Having a wheel issue? Look in here

jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager

We are currently looking at wheel issues, but here are things for you to try if you're having issues:

Logitech G25/27:

·         If you use nVidia graphics, uninstall the NVIDIA Geforce Experience. (For now)

·         Restart your PC and try to launch the game. It should work right away. If not, try a second launch of the game right after.

If it still doesn't work:

·         While in Windows, unplug the wheel.

·         Uninstall the Logitech profiler.

·         Re-download the Logitech profiler for the G27 and your OS from here: http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g27-racing-wheel#download

·         Plug in the wheel when the program prompts you to.

·         Open the Logitech profiler and go to global device setting, and make sure "report combined pedals" is NOT ticked.

·         Set the degrees of rotation to 360 and David Greco has personally recommend using the FFB settings from top to bottom as follow; 100,0,0,0 and Enable Centering Spring in Force Feedback Games make sure is NOT ticked.

Logitech G29/920:

·         While in Windows, unplug the wheel.

·         Uninstall the Logitech Profiler.

·         Re-download the Logitech profiler for the G29 or G920 and your OS from here:

o   G29 http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g29-driving-force#download

o   G920 http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g920-driving-force#download

·         Plug in the wheel when the program prompts you to.

·         Update the firmware if the Logitech software asks you.

·         If you use nVidia graphics, uninstall the NVIDIA Geforce Experience. (For now)

·         Reboot your PC and try to launch the game. It should work right away. If not, try a second launch of the game right after.

Thrustmaster wheels and any wheel in supported list come up as unrecognized:

·         Always make sure you have latest drivers and firmware.

·         Reboot your PC and try to launch the game. It should work right away. If not, try a second launch of the game right after.

Comments

• DGrecoDGreco Member, Codemasters New Car Smell
    Adding:

Logitech MOMO will be fixed very soon. One remark, do not use combined pedals within the Logitech Profiler yet, as that is a separate issue that is being looked into already.
  • Wings05Wings05 Member New Car Smell
    Doesn't work for me, still both Throttle and Brake stuck on, doesn't remember assignments.
  • A320pilotA320pilot Member New Car Smell
    Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience - Throttle min is 50%, Brakes work fine. Does not recognise the RZ axis correctly.

Can not play game at all in this state
  • MBimmerMBimmer Member New Car Smell
    edited August 2016
    Thrustmaster t300rs is recognized fine but the ffb is not there at all  :/

MSI Nightblade X2: i7 6700k/GTX 980 TI 500W 6GB DDR5/m.2 PCIe SSD 256GBx2 + 2TB/16 GB Ram /Thrustmaster T300RS/Dell 2715H/Harman Kardon Soundsticks ii

• skiwiskiwi Member New Car Smell
    edited August 2016
    While uninstalling Nvidia Geforce Experience is a valid solution, it is not necessary.
    I'm running the 3.0.3.127 Beta client of Geforce Experience and simply disabling "Sharing" already fixes the issue, not sure if this also works for the normal 2.x client. What it does is remove the part that hooks onto the game process to allow the ability to share the game, show the FPS counter, etc.
    Post edited by skiwi on
  • EnsiFerrumEnsiFerrum Member Pit Crew
    edited August 2016
    skiwi said:
    While uninstalling Nvidia Geforce Experience is a valid solution, it is not necessary.
    I'm running the 3.0.3.127 Beta client of Geforce Experience and simply disabling "Sharing" already fixes the issue, not sure if this also works for the normal 2.x client. What it does is remove the part that hooks onto the game process to allow the ability to share the game, show the FPS counter, etc.

+1
    Same on my side:
     - GE v3.0.3.127 Beta
     - Sharing disabled
    => No Problem with my Thrustmaster T300RS

EDIT:
    Just had a look to be sure, sharing is ENABLED on my side, and still no Problem with T300RS

EDIT2:
    Sharing enabled -> NO T300RS, No X55-Throttle, NO TH8RS!
    Sharing disabled -> T300RS, X55-Throttle, TH8RS!
    And the annoying message to map controls on my Flightsim Throttle a 8-gears H-Shifter. In a modern F1-game :s

Think I am ready for Holiday .....
    "I find your lack of communications disturbing" - Lord Darth Vader to Codemasters Community Manager
    Body is n characters too short. <- THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!
    Once with professionals ...

Sys-Spec:
     Intel Core i7-6700K / 32GB RAM / ASUS Stryx GTX 1080 A8G / T300RS / TH8RS / CSP v3
  • KingManWVKingManWV Member New Car Smell
    Got throttle and brake stuck fully on. Using logitech driving force wheel, nothing fancy. Has worked on every game or simulator I play except this one. Any ideas?
    KingManWV said:
    Got throttle and brake stuck fully on. Using logitech driving force wheel, nothing fancy. Has worked on every game or simulator I play except this one. Any ideas?

Newest Drivers?
    "I find your lack of communications disturbing" - Lord Darth Vader to Codemasters Community Manager

Sys-Spec:
     Intel Core i7-6700K / 32GB RAM / ASUS Stryx GTX 1080 A8G / T300RS / TH8RS / CSP v3
    KingManWV said:
    if you press it, does it go to 0?
    Without touching the pedals the game thinks they are both at 50% pressure . I change it in the assignments, exit then go back and it hasn't remembers the assignments 
    DGreco said:
    KingManWV said:
    if you press it, does it go to 0?
    Yes it goes to 0
    edited August 2016
    KingManWV said:
    Without touching the pedals the game thinks they are both at 50% pressure . I change it in the assignments, exit then go back and it hasn't remembers the assignments 
    I have seen that happen, I fixed it by installing drivers from here http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g27-racing-wheel#download (i know it says G27, but it worked, try it) and making sure I do NOT have combined pedals.

Make sure to select your windows
    What do you mean by combined pedals mate?
    KingManWV said:
    What do you mean by combined pedals mate?
    Just have alook at the Logitech profiler and you will see ......

One time with PROs ......

Sys-Spec:
    the logitech profiler has an option for combined pedals, which basically puts both pedals onto 1 unique axis
    Well they have unique axis' when I assign them but the game just reverts them to the same axis
    Therefore try to reinstall the drivers as I said from here http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g27-racing-wheel#download 
    The game still reverts the brake pedal and the accelerator pedal to the same axis :(
    I've installed the profiler but I have no idea how to use it to stop the pedals acting stupid 
  • Wings05Wings05 Member New Car Smell
    edited August 2016
    @KingManWV I have the same wheel and exacrtly the same problem as you!. Also the game doesn't remember the assignments.

Correct in that it works with every other games, same here. Even F1 2015 is fine.