Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dirt Rally Car Wishlist. PLEASE VOTE!!

RallyRacerRallyRacer Member New Car Smell
edited September 2016 in DiRT Rally - Suggestion Box
THE CARS!!!! Please Vote to help this poll be noticed!!!!!

Peugeot 206 WRC. 

Toyota Corolla WRC

Citroen Xsara WRC.

ANY Mitsubishi Evo WRC.

2008 Subaru WRX Sti WRC.

Citroen DS3 WRC

Toyota Celica Group A

Possibly Group N cars like the 2004, 2006, 2008, 2015 Subaru WRX Sti and the Mitsubishi Evo IX ,or Evo X, or both.

S2000 Cars like the Skoda Fabia S2000, Ford Fiesta S2000, Peugeot 207 S2000 and Proton S2000, 

R5 cars like the Citroen DS3 R5, Skoda Fabia R5, Ford Fiesta R5 and the Peugeot T16 R5

Dirt Rally Car Wishlist. PLEASE VOTE!! 34 votes

Like All of The Cars Listed Here and Want Them Added to The Game
79%
whitmarsh2Superd00psKenny1962NickJackPTRallyRacerTilimSoBoogguilibo4MouingWRCromain0495sjoerdFTWRobin076LuiKnopfelPeuchotMcRae9507RYUM1N3altheaManu8019MarksmanRedcmrRALLYE3 27 votes
Like Some Of the Cars Here, But Not All Of Them, List Which Cars You Want In The Comments.
20%
FJBH10gravelrabbitMorciusFlyingirishman1JHuovinenknilchDarkel87 7 votes
Like None of The Cars, Or Do You Think This is Overly Ambitious
0%

Comments

• PorkhammerPorkhammer Member Champion
    edited September 2016
    This has been suggested approximately 95 billion times already. Use existing threads to suggest cars.
    "it's the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are"
  • AIPacinoAIPacino Member New Car Smell
    The WRX Sti Group N and the Evo X are already in the game. I'm waiting for those early 2000s cars like Lancer Evo VI, Xsara and 206.
  • Flyingirishman1Flyingirishman1 Member New Car Smell
    Like Some Of the Cars Here, But Not All Of Them, List Which Cars You Want In The Comments.
    peugeot 206, toyota celica, subaru 2003 subaru 2011 citreon xsara, skoda, mitsubishi evo all of them any of them lol, and the liveries that they had
  • guilibo4guilibo4 Member New Car Smell
    No Proton Wira 4WD Turbo/Pert in DiRT Rally?
  • JHuovinenJHuovinen Member New Car Smell
    R2 class cars would be awesome! Like Ford Fiesta R2, Peugeot 208 R2, Opel Adam R2...
  • knilchknilch Member New Car Smell
    Please more KIt-Cars : "Renault Clio Maxi" and "Megane Maxi"

• KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    Honestly I dont care what cars are included. But what I really want is for every category to have minimum 5 cars.

And split up the 2000's calss to early 2000's and late 2000's
    If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti
  • LariosoDogLariosoDog Member New Car Smell
    I kind of liked the way GT5 had events based on all japanese cars in some, all europe cars in some, all 70's cars in some etc.
    So cars from all needed time periods or parts of world as needed.

So more thinking about cool events, rather than a particular car.
    How do I get the most of this kind of car - is the most interesting part, I think.
    Dirt 2 | Dirt 3 | F1 2011 | Dirt Rally Legend | Xbox
  • KingAVKingAV Member New Car Smell
    Citroen DS3 WRC and Skoda Fabia R5 omg I need themmmm
  • ledidledid Member New Car Smell
    In a sim game it is not the amount of cars that count, but the quality of variation of driving experiences.  I do not care about the car's name, provided that the characteristics of each car (driving model and visual/sound cover layers) are well balanced in quality.  Colin McRae Rally 3 was a great pioneer rally game, and you could make your carreer mode with only one car !
    I vote for quality instead of quantity for a game with the ambitions that DiRT Rally seems to have ! For quantity you have the other more Arcade oriented games... please keep one licence for quality !!
  • Darkel87Darkel87 Member New Car Smell
    It would be greate to see Seat Cordoba in Dirt Rally, just like i've seen in Colin McRae rally 2