Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DLC Grid Autosport

JonathanCordeirJonathanCordeir Member New Car Smell

Good morning, someone could help me ? I'm from Brazil , have physical media game . Acquired two DLCs ( Sprint Pack and Road and Track Pack ) via PSN because I have the PS3 console. I downloaded and installed normally content . However I could not access it in the game. I am a big fan of Codemasters games but it makes me very frustrated . Is anyone having the same problem ? Do you have any solution for this?

Pt -Bom dia, alguém poderia me ajudar? Sou do Brazil, tenho mídia física do jogo. Adquiri duas DLCs (Sprint Pack e Road and Track Pack) através da PSN porque tenho o console PS3. Fiz o download normalmente e instalei o conteúdo. Contudo não consegui acessá-lo dentro do jogo. Sou muito fã dos jogos da Codemasters mas isso me deixa muito frustrado. Será que alguém está tendo o mesmo problema? Tem alguma solução para isto?

Post edited by JonathanCordeir on

Comments

• DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    I would just go to the setting and restore perches. You could find it in the PS3 settings menu or on GRID Autosport.