Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Team Colin McRae (PS4)

DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Pit Crew
edited February 26 in DiRT Leagues
Lots of Subaru rally. I created a well mixed league. Anyone can join, no event restarts, first season will be short. Hope to see you guys there. First even starts tomorrow. New rallies every week.
Link - https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/60578/team-colin-mcrae

Champions

Season 1
1st: slow-mo-bro (73)
2nd: Dice73AF (50)
3rd: TheFilapino (30)

Season 2
1st: Mareczek83 (101)
2nd: RALLYBOY5254 (95)
3rd: slow-mo-bro (64)

Season 3
1st: Mareczek83 (106)
2nd: evilsmurf1976 (82)
3rd: gc8ukt2000 (75)

Season 4
1st: saabracing (73)
2nd: Beefeater63 (50)
3rd: dieguitoc2 (49)

Season 5 (In Progress)
1st: dieguitoc2 (25)
2nd: mhk2308 (18)
3rd: slow-mo-bro (15)
Constructor:
1st: Subaru (39) (Leader: slow-mo-bro)
2nd: Ford (35) (Leader: dieguitoc2)
3rd: Citroën (24) (Leader: mhk2308)
Post edited by DiRTKiNG808 on
I love racing. Going for the perfectly clean, well executed overtake is the best feeling. If I have to though, I might move you out of my way (no hard feelings).

Comments

• HabsoluteHabsolute Member Unleaded
    @DiRTKiNG808 - is this still an active league? This is on the PS4 platform, yeah?
    PS4 - Logitech G29 - Pagnian Next Level Racing stand "Slow is fast"
    edited September 2016

I joined...I'll put some time down tonight when I get home. Hopefully that's cool. My PSN handle is Dice73AF

Is there a forum where you guys discuss your rallies, set ups, etc.? GTPlanet style?

• DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Pit Crew
    @Habsolute Thanks for joining! Yes this is still an active league for PS4. Its new so I'm still trying to get it off the ground so if you have any friends that would like to race in this league feel free to invite them. To answer your other question there is a thread for set ups in the General area of the DiRT category, it you are talking about my league we can talk about set ups here. Thanks again.
    I love racing. Going for the perfectly clean, well executed overtake is the best feeling. If I have to though, I might move you out of my way (no hard feelings).

@DiRTKiNG808 - completed the first event. Currently have the lead...but we'll see if it lasts.

I'm currently involved with another league "The C.R.A.P. DiRT Rally League" - I'll invite a few of the guys from there...a bunch of super friendly, as well as some really fast guys. Sure, I really like league racing. It keeps this unbelievable rally sim fresh.

Off topic - do you race F1 2016?

@DiRTKiNG808 - one more question...which I only realized now...is it mandatory that I choose the Subaru? If so, forgive me...as I raced with the Integrale... If it's only the Subaru or Cosworth (both driven by McRae) then for the next event I will choose one of those at the same time as offering my apologies for the misunderstanding...
    edited September 2016
    @Habsolute First off, Yes I do play F1 2016, I think its a great game. Second, you don't have to use the Subaru if you don't want to. If that was the case I would change it so you could only choose the same car. Some events will be open and some will be the same car for everyone. Thank you for asking and inviting the other guys.

P.S. - That was a wicked fast time!!!
    @Habsolute First off, Yes I do play F1 2016, I think its a great game. Second, you don't have to use the Subaru if you don't want to. If that was the case I would change it so you could only choose the same car. Some events will be open and some will be the same car for everyone. Thank you for asking and inviting the other guys.

P.S. - That was a wicked fast time!!!

Thanks man. For whatever it's worth, Germany and Monte Carlo are my most comfortable venues. I'll plummet down the leaderboards in Sweden and Greece.

F1 2016 - awesome game. I just got it, so need a bit of time to get a handle on it. I have a hard time keeping it on the road without assists. I'll get there...and then we'll race ;-)

Looking forward to the next event.

@Habsolute Sounds Good. :)

My comment was to short so I added this.
    Sent the invite out to the entire C.R.A.P. DiRT Rally Club. Our league will only have some small events during Oct. due to a few injuries (from living real life;-) so I'm hoping we'll get a few overflow guys coming in to put in some times.

Off to Finland. Good luck to all!
    Thanks! Can't wait to grow the league. :) I'll move you to manager so that you can make events if I can't. I'll let you know.
    @Habsolute Ok I promoted you. Are you Dice73AF or Habsolute or both?

I was on this forum in anticipation of DiRT - so I'm both...but, Dice73AF will be the one as that's where my leagues are set to.

I don't know if the participants would think it's jerkish...do you think it would be helpful if I were to post videos of my runs? That way people can see optimal lines to take, etc.in the hopes that it will help members realize their potential for speed?

That would be great! I kinda want to see them  ;)

For the next event, I will post all my stage times here. I finished Finland yesterday...so we'll have to wait for the next rally.

For your back pocket, you can definitely attack my time at the night stage...I was super cautious. Stage 4 was slow too...that's where you'll find the time

I screwed myself on the first stage. Other than that I was super close to your other stages. I'm getting there ;)
    Darn! For round 4 I made fundamental mistakes on every stage! Oh well, I'll come back stronger next season. Thanks to all for participating.
    @Habsolute Wow! What a good first round. I finished an impressive 5th  :D LOL! Your rally must have been intense fighting for 2nd. That was just awesome. I hope to rebound a few places in Sweden.
  • OHYEAHHHOHYEAHHH Member New Car Smell
    Is this league Still live? Looking for a decent league with no restarts  
    @OHYEAHHH Yes this league is still active. We just started season 3. Round 1 will be up until Sunday. There are stage restarts but there is no event restart. Hope to see you there.
  • EvilsmurfEvilsmurf Member Race Engineer
    Hi, I've not been overly active but will try get on every now and then to compete :) 

Twitch: twitch.tv/evilsmurf76

Twitter: Evilsmurf76

Steam: Evilsmurf

PSN: evilsmurf1976