Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

D-Box and UDP Telemetry Information

Comments

• HelmetSquadHelmetSquad Member Pit Crew
    @DaveyGravy buying it now - screenshots look nice. :)
    PS4 | G29 | PlaySeat Evo [Black]
    edited December 2016
    @Lozzy @Hoo - can we have the UDP bugs fixed please? A community is popping up around UDP alone so having this improved would be much appreciated!
    Post edited by HelmetSquad on
  • tiagovttiagovt Member New Car Smell
    How do I get username and fuel mix?

someone calculate fuel laps?
  • DaveyGravyDaveyGravy Member New Car Smell
    @DaveyGravy buying it now - screenshots look nice. :)
    Thank you, hope you like it. Feedback always welcomed.
  • DaveyGravyDaveyGravy Member New Car Smell

@Lozzy @Hoo - can we have the UDP bugs fixed please? A community is popping up around UDP alone so having this improved would be much appreciated!
    Agreed, definitely a few little gremlins to iron out which would be helpful.

Thanks
  • transfixtransfix Member Unleaded
    Any word from the Dev and getting the IP and UDP settings to stay static and not having to enter them each time you play the game?
    transfix said:
    Any word from the Dev and getting the IP and UDP settings to stay static and not having to enter them each time you play the game?
    @Lozzy @Hoo bit of polish to the game would be nice guys!
  • cjacksonXBLcjacksonXBL Member New Car Smell
  • HooHoo Member, Codemasters admin
    transfix said:

Some of these bugs do seem a little bit frustrating. We have them on our list, although I don't yet know when we will be able to fix them. 

• vinceps34vinceps34 Member New Car Smell
    Hello !
    Good to hear they are captured, hoping they will be prioritized smartly.
    Enjoy you XMas break and coe back full of energy !
    (I also hope UDP will come to DiRT soon...... can we expect updates on DiRT, or is it "closed" ? ) 
    Hoo said:
    transfix said:

Some of these bugs do seem a little bit frustrating. We have them on our list, although I don't yet know when we will be able to fix them. 

Thanks @Hoo !!
  • EnsiFerrumEnsiFerrum Member Pit Crew
    edited December 2016
    vinceps34 said:
    Hello !
    Good to hear they are captured, hoping they will be prioritized smartly.
    Enjoy you XMas break and coe back full of energy !
    (I also hope UDP will come to DiRT soon...... can we expect updates on DiRT, or is it "closed" ? ) 

With the tire degredation bug still unpatched, and some other hickups, I hope the XMas holidays are over on 27th, December 2016!!!! 
    Disapointed @Hoo @Lozzy @jennyannem

"I find your lack of communications disturbing" - Lord Darth Vader to Codemasters Community Manager
    Body is n characters too short. <- THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!
    Once with professionals ...

Sys-Spec:
     Intel Core i7-6700K / 32GB RAM / ASUS Stryx GTX 1080 A8G / Creative Soundblaster Z
     Fanatec CSL Elite / Fanatec CSL Wheel P1/ Fanatec CSW Formula Carbon /
     Fanatec CSP v3 / Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake /
     Thrustmaster TH8A /
     TrackIR
     Windows Version 1703 (Build 16288.1000)
  • dwin20dwin20 Member Wheel Nut
    @Hoo Great to hear - Thanks!                                           
  • IJS84IJS84 Member New Car Smell
    edited January 2017
    Edit: long post removed as I've figured it out now
    Post edited by IJS84 on
  • onaromvonaromv Member New Car Smell
    edited January 2017
    Hello guys, do you have an idea where I should get the roll and pitch from the telemetry data? thanks!
  • pitoepeedapitoepeeda Member New Car Smell
    Can anybody tell me if you can have like tire temp and brake temp in de rs dash app i realy miss it 
  • cjorgens79cjorgens79 Member New Car Smell
    Can anybody tell me if you can have like tire temp and brake temp in de rs dash app i realy miss it 
    Brake temps are shown in RS Dash however tire temps are not provided by the telemetry output in F1 2016 so they are not available.
  • versediversedi Member Champion
    onaromv said:
    Hello guys, do you have an idea where I should get the roll and pitch from the telemetry data? thanks!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eA518KHFowYw7tSMa-NxIFYpiWe5JXgVVQ_IMs7BVW0/edit?usp=sharing

float m_xr; // World space right direction11Roll Vector X
    float m_yr; // World space right direction12Roll Vector Y
    float m_zr; // World space right direction13Roll Vector Z
    float m_xd; // World space forward direction14Pitch Vector X
    float m_yd; // World space forward direction15Pitch Vector Y
    float m_zd; // World space forward direction16Pitch Vector Z
  • JuanCarMRJuanCarMR Member Wheel Nut
    Brake temps are shown in RS Dash however tire temps are not provided by the telemetry output in F1 2016 so they are not available.
    It would be a good update if the app force to not lock the terminal during all seasion, despite of the fact that you are waiting in the lobby or so on...
  • cjorgens79cjorgens79 Member New Car Smell
    JuanCarMR said:
    It would be a good update if the app force to not lock the terminal during all seasion, despite of the fact that you are waiting in the lobby or so on...
    Sorry but i don't understand what you mean exactly, could you explain your issue in a bit more detail.

Thanks