Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2016 Idonthaveawittycaptionsorry Malaysian Grand Prix

MexicolaMexicola Member Team Principal
This race will probably be better than the one in the Grand Prix Manager thread. Hopefully instead of Montoya and Hakkinen tagging each other, the Mercedes will and maybe someone else can win.

Comments

• JiggyJiggy Member Petrol Head
    Grand Prix manager thread? Also, Malaysia in October.

Weirdos.
  • MexicolaMexicola Member Team Principal
    Jiggy said:
    Grand Prix manager thread?
    Read off topic sometime you god damn philistine.
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    It finally looks like the Honda engine is faster than my VW Golf....
    I love Vettel right now B)                
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Champion
    And the idiot of the day award goes to: Sebastian Vettel
    **** ****** ****** *****!

If Rosberg doesn't win the Championship from this then he doesn't deserve to be in F1
  • MiZtErNiCeMiZtErNiCe Member New Car Smell

every cloud has a silver lining

Body is 9 characters too short

It is simply not meant to be for Lewis this season. I know who was the quicker of the two and who will be WDC. Unfortunately not the same person.
  • MiZtErNiCeMiZtErNiCe Member New Car Smell

Nice one, had a nice bet on a red bull 1-2 and now its time to collect the spoils and go shopping.

Have a nice day girls.

Lewis is seeing ghosts.

To be honest, after dancing a bit I felt a little bit of pain for Lewis there. Didn't do a thing wrong all weekend and then that happens, bit of a shame.

Riccardo though, gwan ya boy ye
  • JiggyJiggy Member Petrol Head
    Ricciardo's move to defend against Verstappen was the move of the season maybe, was absolutely convinced Max passed him, but that right there gave him the win. Deserves it too, has had some wins "stolen" from him and overall is having another great season.

Also, heard that Hamilton is actually suggesting he's being sabotaged. If true, then he's completely lost it.
    Jiggy said:
    Also, heard that Hamilton is actually suggesting he's being sabotaged. If true, then he's completely lost it.
    I saw that quote. I personally think it's Hamilton just commenting on the absurdity of his situations this year, akin to the Ali G "maybe's it's cause I'm black" comment he made in Monaco in 2011. Not the brightest thing to say, but ehwhatcanyado
    I think it's just the emotion, not long after it happened he gets a mic shoved in his face so he's angry. Once he calms down he'll know there's no conspiracy, sadly by saying what he did its given conspiracy theorists ammunition.
  • EnsiFerrumEnsiFerrum Member Pit Crew
    edited October 2016
    Jiggy said:

The british sook Lewis Hamilton at it's best: whining!
    Wonder why I have to see this looser everytime I start F1-2016.
    "I find your lack of communications disturbing" - Lord Darth Vader to Codemasters Community Manager
    Body is n characters too short. <- THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!
    Once with professionals ...

Sys-Spec:
     Intel Core i7-6700K / 32GB RAM / ASUS Stryx GTX 1080 A8G / Creative Soundblaster Z
     Fanatec CSL Elite / CSL Wheel P1/ CSW Formula Carbon / CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 / ClubSport Wheel GT / CSP v3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 / ClubSport Handbrake
     TrackIR / WMR Lenovo Explorer
     Windows Version 1803 (Build 18219.1000)
    I think if there's any conspiracy, I don't think it's a coincidence that Rosberg was handed that penalty after Hamilton blew up. Derek Warwick always was a BNP voter.*

*probably wasn't
    edited October 2016
    I wonder if some of you thought the same about conspiracy theories back when Alonso said "British team, british driver" to describe why he was struggling against Lewis. Or Prost doing the same with Senna because the latter one had a great relationship to the Honda-engineers.

• AMS97KRRAMS97KRR Member Race Engineer
    edited October 2016
    Haha that was brilliant. Well worth waking up at 7:30 for. 

That felt pretty good after having had to watch them dominate since 2014. I guess it shows what a sorry state F1 is in when I get my enjoyment out of burning Mercedes cars.
    | 2016 CM Forum Predictor Game Champion! |
    | Manchester United |  Sebastian Vettel #5 | Kimi Raikkonen #7 |

You do realize they will dominate this season aswell and the fight for the WDC has just gotten an awful lot more one-sided?

At least we can see now how much you must've been hurting those last two years. And who knows, maybe Lewis can turn it around again.
  • AMS97KRRAMS97KRR Member Race Engineer
    You do realize they will dominate this season aswell and the fight for the WDC has just gotten an awful lot more one-sided?

At least we can see now how much you must've been hurting those last two years. And who knows, maybe Lewis can turn it around again.
    Yeah but I'd rather see Rosberg win it anyway. I don't like him any more than Lewis but its nice to see something different for a change.

Maybe he can, I'm still expecting him to win it one way or another, it's far from over. I'm just glad that I didn't have to see another Mercedes victory after waking up relatively early on a Sunday morning. And anyway, most people had no sympathy for Vettel when he retired from the lead before, not that I care if people do or not but its expected that people will be happy to see a dominating driver to retire. It's likely how it was during Schumacher's time too. And if you're a fan of a big team or driver you just have to learn to accept that people will feel that way. 

| 2016 CM Forum Predictor Game Champion! |
    | Manchester United |  Sebastian Vettel #5 | Kimi Raikkonen #7 |

Ok, sorry if I came across a tad rude before. No hard feelings.