Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

REDSUN RACING LEAGUE (RRL) Xbox

vj1429vj1429 Member New Car Smell
edited November 2016 in F1 Games - Leagues
RRL was formed to offer clean, competitive and equitable racing.
The races are 50% with Short Qualifying. The cars performance is on EQUAL. The assist restrictions are: Pit assists and Braking Assists! 

The lobby opens at 1:30pm Central time zone 2.30pm EST 6.30pm UK. Race will be on every Sunday. 

Time is not fixed we can work on that by discussion with all the drivers. 

The damage is on reduced so that minimal people retire from the session with terminal damage and don't sustain bad wing damage. This also allows us to have the Safety Car ON. Formation is ON to make the races seem more realistic to the drivers!

Rules apply and are found on the League page: 
http://rrl.boards.net/

For more information contact on XBOX, gamertag is kimiztheiceman.  

Streamers and broadcasters are also available. so all streamers and broadcasters are welcome as well as drivers.

Planning to to start from next week. 

League page - http://rrl.boards.net/
twitter page name - @redsunracingrrl    https://twitter.com/redsunracingrrl 
Post edited by vj1429 on

Comments

• vj1429vj1429 Member New Car Smell
    edited October 2016
    Early drivers can choose their own cars. Sunday oct 16th we are planning to conduct a practice race session. 
    Post edited by vj1429 on
    Thanks for joining guys. Mercedes car is no longer available. If anyone interested post here or contact admin or register in league page and post Your own choice of car in driver and car page. 
    Still 5 more days for the league first race. 
    Still sign up is going on. we are happy to take more drivers in to expand 
    We started our Practice session today. From next weekend we will be starting our league racing. There is still 7 spots left. 
    League is starting with Australia this Sunday - 12.30pm EST 5.30pm UK Due to original f1 Mexican Grand Prix time has been pushed a hour before than the usual timing. Still 6 spots left. Sign up going on. 
    Hi. League is stating from today. Already 13 drivers sign up. League page - rrl.boards.net twitter page - @redsunracingrrl . Let me know if you are interested. Due to Mexican grand prix we are starting at 11.30am central time 12.30 est 5.30 pm uk. 

AUS Race went very well and Thanks to all the drivers who showed up. Hope next week there will be more drivers. WEBPAGE has been updated with race report and points table.  Still 6 spots left. Anyone interested can join. Post your GT , Nationality, Car. 
    Hi guys. This Sunday we are racing bharain. There is still Still 3 spots left. 
    2 spots left. 1 - Williams and 1 - mclaren Honda 
  • xDanny420xDanny420 Member New Car Smell
    Hi there! Any cars available? Is it ok with PS4? Tks 
  • langman17langman17 Member New Car Smell
    I think if it is still possible, can I join this league? The time zone is suitable for me and I play on Xbox. If I join could I take up the mclaren Honda seat?
  • langman17langman17 Member New Car Smell
    My gamertag: langman17 
    Nationality: English
    Car: McLaren Honda
    edited November 2016
    Yes. Done langman17. Visit our site and post your details. Tomo is race. 
    Post edited by vj1429 on
    edited November 2016
    Sorry Danny this is Xbox league. 
    I have updated the page with your names. Tomo Bahrain track. More detail should visit our site http://rrl.boards.net/  Please join our twitter page so that we can add you in group chat. We can easily communicate. Twitter I'd - @redsunracingrrl ;
    edited November 2016
    NOW WE ARE SIGNING UP FOR F2 WHICH IS STARTING FROM NEXT WEEK. 
    Post edited by vj1429 on
    Bahrain race went well. Gp2 sign up going on 
  • HansonAkroydHansonAkroyd Member New Car Smell
    Hi guys, keen to join GP1 if any spaces are left.
    Gamertag: Hanson121
    Car: Mclaren Honda (or whatever is now available)
    Thanks Hanson. We have added you in our league. You can see in our league page. 
    edited November 2016
    Tomo we are doing China Track. Any one instrested RRL_F2 sign up is going on or we can make reserve Drivers in RRL_F1. Contact -kimiztheiceman for RRL_F1 and  reecespawn28 for RRL_F2.