Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2016 Old El Paso Gran Premio de Mexico

MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
edited October 2016 in World of Motorsport
Text courtesy of @Jiggy, who was in the process of creating this beautiful race preview, but I beat him to it with my rubbish equivalent, so here's what he posted!

Como estas amigos!

Es el momento para la carrera. La carrera de Mexico. Que se encuentra en la Ciudad de México. Los Esteban Gutierrez est una tortuga. Muchas banderas azules. El luchador rudo, El Monstruo Verde, Nicolas Hülkenberg, traiciono la fuerza de la india para coche de platano amarillo. Que sera desafiado por el técnico, La Maravilla Rapida, Sergio "Checo" Perez. Los dos ligeros van a luchar en este anillo!

Tenemos la lucha por el Campeonato Mundial de Formula Uno entre el retador: Nico "El Cara de Bebe" Rosberg y el campeon Lewis "El Rey Mysterio ****" Hamilton. Jamon. Tambien hay las aventuras del Loco Maximo Verstappez, se mueve las frenos. El enfrenta Kimi "Pasado" Raikkonen, Sebastian "El Dios de Subir a Radio" Vettel y Felipe "Por Favor Retirarse Ahora" Massa.

Algo mas? Daniel Ricciardo bene toro rosso del zapato.
Post edited by MBKF1 on
MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating

Comments

• JiggyJiggy Member Petrol Head
    edited October 2016
    Was literally doing the same thing complete with an OP in Spanish damn you

You know what, Jake? No. Posting it here anyway, I am a rebel, I want to rebel.

-----------------------------
    Como estas amigos!

Es el momento para la carrera. La carrera de Mexico. Que se encuentra en la Ciudad de México. Los Esteban Gutierrez est una tortuga. Muchas banderas azules. El luchador rudo, El Monstruo Verde, Nicolas Hülkenberg, traiciono la fuerza de la india para coche de platano amarillo. Que sera desafiado por el técnico, La Maravilla Rapida, Sergio "Checo" Perez. Los dos ligeros van a luchar en este anillo!

Tenemos la lucha por el Campeonato Mundial de Formula Uno entre el retador: Nico "El Cara de Bebe" Rosberg y el campeon Lewis "El Rey Mysterio ****" Hamilton. Jamon. Tambien hay las aventuras del Loco Maximo Verstappez, se mueve las frenos. El enfrenta Kimi "Pasado" Raikkonen, Sebastian "El Dios de Subir a Radio" Vettel y Felipe "Por Favor Retirarse Ahora" Massa.

Algo mas? Daniel Ricciardo bene toro rosso del zapato.

EDIT: By MBKF1, merged posts.
    Post edited by MBKF1 on
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    Yours is far better than mine, I've whacked it in the OP. I would delete mine but it'd delete the whole discussion. Sorry it's repeated twice but meeeeeeh.
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    A member of Hamilton team was robbed at gun point, I bet it was Rosberg, he's possibly already robbed the title so he has form :joy:

:trollface:
    MBKF1 said:
    Yours is far better than mine, I've whacked it in the OP. I would delete mine but it'd delete the whole discussion. Sorry it's repeated twice but meeeeeeh.
    Muchos gracias ese vato.
  • LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    Que?                                                             
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Hulkenberg has totally done Perez there.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• Juice29Juice29 Member Wheel Nut
    So Hamilton on pole. Yay.
    Interesting to hear that there is a rumor that Mercedes have detuned Rosbergs car.
    Looking forward to seeing the Red Bulls launch off the grid and disappear into the distance and Hamilton go backwards.
    I hope to eat my words

#TeamLH

• SynGamerSynGamer Member Race Steward
    Classic Vettel, .400 up in FP2 and then **** qualifying performance.
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
    edited October 2016
    Juice29 said:
    So Hamilton on pole. Yay.
    Interesting to hear that there is a rumor that Mercedes have detuned Rosbergs car.
    Looking forward to seeing the Red Bulls launch off the grid and disappear into the distance and Hamilton go backwards.
    I hope to eat my words

The rumours came from Eddie Jordan, he speaks more Bull than a cow with diarrhoea.

Yeah Eddie is talking out of his arse on that one.

I know I say it every weekend, and I promise I will try not to say it in the future, but Johnny Herbert, ****. I can't deal with it anymore.
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    MBKF1 said:

I know I say it every weekend, and I promise I will try not to say it in the future, but Johnny Herbert, ****. I can't deal with it anymore.
    I think I sort of get where you're coming from. :p 

In all seriousness though, why are you choosing to watch the race on Sky when it's on C4?

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• johncmhelmetsjohncmhelmets Member New Car Smell
    I am in Mexico and everything has been really amazing! I would come back next year for sure!
    edited October 2016
    MBKF1 said:

Still, Jordan makes Herbert seem good and that's saying something :joy: C4 with that idiot makes it unwatchable for me. There's a lot I don't like about Sky's coverage, buy its still a lot better than C4
    Jordan probably was ordered by Bernie to spice things up again with a crazy rumor like always.
    fIsince08 said:
    MBKF1 said:

I think I sort of get where you're coming from. :p 

In all seriousness though, why are you choosing to watch the race on Sky when it's on C4?
    Well, I did watch C4 yesterday but I recorded Sky so I could watch some of their pre-show features, but I ended up listening to some of their talky bits too.

If Sky Sports had just Brundle, Davidson and Di Resta as their pundits, I'd be so pleased and I wouldn't watch C4. Johnny seems like a nice bloke and all, but I just can't put up with his habits any longer.
  • EUfkdupEUfkdup Member New Car Smell
    Start should be interesting with the Red Bulls on the softer tyre. Expecting them to be mixing it with the Mercs at the first corner.
  • Reub09Reub09 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    So excited for the race :grin:  For some reason I feel like it's tomorrow though haha

Expecting a crash at turn 1 and someone dropping majorly back at the third corner after the chicane !
     #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull | #blessed

I wish every race was at this time in the UK, it means I can chill with some beers whilst watching it  :D
  • Juice29Juice29 Member Wheel Nut
    Wow finally a good start for Hamilton. Yay.

#TeamLH

Mad, that start was like playing F1 16 online with random people :joy: