Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Aor boosting

SwanyCGSSwanyCGS Member New Car Smell
Ive been keeping a close eye on the grid autosport racenet club and a club named all out racing have jumped to the top 6 in the leaderboard. They arent familiar racers so i got suspicous as i only crossed them in an online lobby once which i noticed they arent quick. Then i found them in custom lobbys racing amongst themselves. Im sure they are boosting. It has to be stopped. 

Comments

• RTAnoskillsRTAnoskills Member New Car Smell
    +1
    xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR

Most number of Freezes :  29
    Project Cars confirmed 60fps on Xbox one
  • MeatbolicX83MeatbolicX83 Member New Car Smell
    I honestly will say. They are but they aren't.  But if you join there room they will not kick you out at all. But you see other people boost thoe. But nobody is complaining about them. They are not trying to be number 1 they are just getting there cars to a higher a level that's it. They are not harming nobody. 
  • SwanyCGSSwanyCGS Member New Car Smell
    Levelling their cars up in a custom lobby is also boosting is it not?. They have kicked many people out before the start of a 1 lap event. They just cant do it when its a 5 race event as it goes straight from race to race. They are harming the top 9 teams battling in playlists to gain points for theyre team. If thats the case my team ctr, nwr, cgs, lpf, ta, rm1 and sas should boost to (level our cars up) . It defeats the purpose of competition with teams. what team gains up to a million points a day levelling theyre cars up. Pretty daft excuse other than they are boosting. Ive no respect for that and i wont tolerate it. Whats the point in expanding a team to gain points when these aor idiots are boosting amongst 8 to 12 of them. why are they levelling their cars up when they wont bother playing in an online lobby?
  • SASBlinkSASBlink Member Unleaded
    edited November 2014
    You can level your car up without using your team livery, I seen loads of people do it, they do it so they could have a good car for raceenet challenges, its the fair way and not considered cheating as you you are not getting points for your team.

Using your Racenet team livery while levelling up cars is definitely considered cheating and is highly unfair as the high level cars with team colours gets massive points for each 1 lap race.
    -
    It depends on what you are doing really.....

Not using team colours and levelling up cars = fair game boosting.
    Using Team colours and using fully or near full levelled cars = Unfair/cheating boosting.

Either way, CM wont do anything about it, people have sent evidence (pics and videos) of people doing it to CM and the teams and players boosting are still there, CM don't care about boosters, with all the issues they have with their games that need sorting out I can see why they dont care about Boosters.

Mission 10, Final Boss: Defeat Prawn!
    Team SAS #3 on Grid-A, xbox 360.
    Team Beez are cheaters, they talk big, race slow.
    Complete noob, come race with me. ;)
    A indomitable spirit, Expert tree kicker, Noise maker, Professional ostrich babysitter and a Superb armchair critic.
    Link to team Hq-https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/club/448/sas
    If they cant be stopped then at least everyone comes across this post and realise they are cheats. I actually totally agree with you blink. Why cant they just level up in global challenge events? The game is just ridiculous for problems lately and i can see alot of people switching consoles to ps4! 
  • TUSMBOXTUSMBOX Member New Car Smell
    How is there a difference between racing with a livery and racing workout one? Just because they race in their livery doesn't mean it's unfair.  It can't be considered cheating if everyone can do it. Nothing other than your own free will can stop you from doing the same. Besides, you act like this is a new problem. People have been talking about this since day one. 

Everyone can do it but they dont its boosting. End of the day they are sad slow cheaters
    I was in a playlist tonight, doing some playlist boosting with 2 of my team.

Untill That crazy rage nutter from youtube joined the room,  apart from 1 race to deal with the angry nutter, NSR won 7 races.......then the game froze. 

The xbox was turned off.  

xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR

Typical hatred towards NSR. Cant handle the fact they get punished on a track for their amateur racing skills.
  • NutUPorSHUTupNutUPorSHUTup Member New Car Smell
    edited November 2014
    i am the co-creator of AOR- ALL OUT RACING, more than half of my team is from NEED4SPEED SHIFT, we moved  over just a few short weeks ago, other than the damn game freezing on us it has been a fairly enjoyable experience. but i noticed the message boards here and there seems  to be some issues here relating to us. Are we cheating? ans. No. Are we boosting? How is that done exactly? we run time attack 1 lap with all diffulculty settings off with A.I. on very hard. So is this boosting? NO ! I call it leveling up our cars so that we can compete in the weekly racenet challenges with fully upgraded cars, whats wrong with that,  **** sake anybody can do it. As for the kickin of ppl out of our lobbies is FALSE, we welcome ppl in to see what the competion is like, we drive clean for the most part, dont mess with me wont mess with you is the common attitude in our club,as for gettin ruff it happens ,but dont worry ppl we are in the top 5 now on the club leaderboards , we have now made our presence known to you, now it's time to start kick'n ass
    Post edited by NutUPorSHUTup on
  • XoxFlukeXoxXoxFlukeXox Member Wheel Nut
    edited November 2014
    @NutUPorSHUTup‌.....

I'd never heard of your team prior to this thread but no need to hide away in custom......  It would be good to see you guys in the playlists, I think we'd all welcome you to see what the competition is like in there plus it's a bit a quiet due the freezing issues so the more the merrier atm :)

@SwanyCGS

Whilst it can be annoying, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it...  XP leaderboards aren't reflective of who is "the best".  For example, Team Bee are/were number 1 after running hundreds of 1 lap custom races round the oval.  When they ventured into the playlists they proved to be shockingly slow lol.  I'm showing as number 5 in the touring car leaderboard with Storm behind me in 6th and Flukey in 8th... both are significantly quicker than me... just look at who is in 3rd place in touring and you'll see what I mean lol :smiley: 

Post edited by XoxFlukeXox on

Team NSR

edited November 2014
    Fluke they are shockingly slow there is no competition. Their ai are set to very easy. Their points and stats dont add up to their skills . But one things for sure aor are out there as known but known for boosting ha . Id gladly take 10 aor members on in a 5 race event with you fluke and you would be guaranteed to get a win if not a podium thats how poor they are. How can a team be 5th with no competitive racers?
    Hello,  My team is NSR, we were number 1 on the club leaderboards.  

Where has the leaderboard gone.  

LOL LOL XP leaderboards are a joke!  Who cares!
    xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR

Im guessing they wont be back on autosport until the leaderboards are back haha
    All those hours boosting, for nothing lol
    xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR

Sure its fine they were only levelling their cars up for competitive
    NSR are currently boosting in a custom cup,  if anyone else would like boost,  feel free to join. 

We are doing 3 laps per event boosting.
    xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR

Think il drop in need to level my class a touring car. Is it ok if i leave my team livery on?
    LOL,  sorry mate,  we are going to bed now.  

It was a spur of the moment thing.  Had 8 people in the lobby.....not bad for collisions off boosting.

Shame everyone runs from the lobby the moment it changes from C class. 

:smile: 
    xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR

Ah **** wanted to bag a few points for ctr mate. Racenet club is back up guess we will have to join them and rob there