Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2016 Brazilian GP

So 3rd practice, the tears of Massa's dad from 2008 are making the track damp.

Comments

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Blimey Ben Edwards got excited at the end of Rosberg's Q3 lap!

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• Juice29Juice29 Member Wheel Nut
    fIsince08 said:
    Blimey Ben Edwards got excited at the end of Rosberg's Q3 lap!

'Exictable' Edwards strikes again!
    But seriously it was pretty tight in Q3

#TeamLH

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    edited November 2016
    I think Edwards drinks the same Tiger blood as Charlie Sheen

• JiggyJiggy Member Co-Driver
    AMuS:
    • Esteban Ocon was picked over Pascal Wehrlein because Ocon was more humble than Wehrlein, who apparently made himself insufferable during a test last year to the point Force India-mechanics threatened to walk out if Wehrlein was chosen as the team's second driver.
    • Felipe Nasr's sponsor Banco do Brasil, who has went through a complete overhaul in management and executive positions recently, is reluctant to extend its co-operation with Sauber because of disappointing performances in the last couple of seasons, but may feel they have little choice if they want to keep supporting Nasr, who seems rather limited in his options over the next couple of years.
    • Mercedes' Toto Wolff had a long talk with Sauber's Monisha Kaltenborn. The Sauber-team historically has had strong ties with Ferrari and Mercedes is mostly with Manor, but it's speculated that the introduction of Haas and Manor's instability in terms of long-term security has led Mercedes to review their options. As of right now, the future of Sauber is on a safe footing, where as Manor is rumored to desperately need its current 10th spot in the constructors' standings or face a real possibility of folding the team if Sauber overtakes them.
    • Because of that, Manor is said to be very interested in monitoring Felipe Nasr's current predicament at Sauber. It is said that Nasr can't get along with team-mate Marcus Ericsson and the team and now that Sauber is effectively Ericsson's team, the situation has gone from bad to worse. Nasr missed out on getting the latest spec engine in yesterday's qualifying session to the benefit of his Swedish team-mate, while Sauber notified that it initially was not even aware they had a latest spec engine avaliable.
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    Puts a smile on my face to see rain falling at Interlagos! :)
    Roman didn't fancy it, so he put it in the wall and went on the lash...
  • JiggyJiggy Member Co-Driver
    Wait, did Grosjean just write off his car coming out of the pits?
    FIA suck the fun out of F1, why start behind the safety car, we want action...
  • SynGamerSynGamer Member Co-Driver
    Rain tires, closed circuit, best drivers in the world...safety car start?
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
    All that time and now they are on inters, what's the point of full wets.
    Madness so far. This red flag gives me time to make a cup of tea and also feed my dogs.
    This has been a super sketchy race so far. My bumhole has clenched tight a few times hoping that the drivers who crashed or span didn't get hit by another car :#
    edited November 2016
    If Lewis fails to win  he has a backup plan

• Matthew77258Matthew77258 Member Race Steward
    The **** is this.                                 
    Twitter | Member since 2011 

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    This is a farce.                       . 

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

Ridiculous, I have no idea why I watch F1, drivers saying let's start the race then boom red flag...
  • Juice29Juice29 Member Wheel Nut
    Puts a smile on my face to see rain falling at Interlagos! :)
    *cough* big mistake *cough*

#TeamLH

**** sake Dave, it's all your fault :p     
    I didn't mean that much rain :p Lets hope this is the end of red flags now and the race gets past 75%.