Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Glitch on turns for iPhone 7 Plus!

NawfaalNawfaal Member New Car Smell
The iOS version of F1 2016 stutters horribly on the iPhone 7 plus. It happens every time the car touches a kerb and the Haptic feedback is activated. This really ruins the experience of nailing the apex and the flawlessness of the racing disappears with it. Please fix this issue as it’s ruining what would otherwise been an excellent race game.

Comments

• carsfeverguycarsfeverguy Member New Car Smell
    I agree 100%
    My iphone 6 plays the thing smoother then my iphone 7 plus 256. That is not normal.
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Thanks for your feedback - we'll investigate accordingly.
  • FOneFanaticFOneFanatic Member, Drivers Team Principal
    How is it on iPad Air 2 - anyone tested on that platform?
    If his unpleasant wounding, has in someway enlightened the rest of us, as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life, and has inspired up all to change our ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory.
    "Gone in 60 Seconds"
  • FOneFanaticFOneFanatic Member, Drivers Team Principal
    Question about the haptics being generated by the game, are there rumbles being generated for wheel spins etc ? 
    If his unpleasant wounding, has in someway enlightened the rest of us, as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life, and has inspired up all to change our ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory.
    "Gone in 60 Seconds"