Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Xbox One PC controller throttle problem

Hello folks,

I have a problem. I used an g29 logitech for some time, but cannot use it for 2 months. I switched back to my (wireless) xbox one controller.
Now my throttle and brake are at 24 percent sometimes 5 percent. I cannot fix this with anything. My triggers work fine. If i switch to LB or RB it works fine.
 I tried uninstalling drivers, uninstalling game, wireless/cable.

Please help!

Comments

• KopparaKoppara Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    re calibrate the controller from control panel
    F1 2016 Beta Tester
    F1 2017 Beta Tester
  • LozzyLozzy Member, Codemasters Champion
    Hi thedavert, make sure your deadzone and linearity etc are all set correctly for a pad. They should all be 0 by default.
  • thedavertthedavert Member New Car Smell
    Koppara said:
    re calibrate the controller from control panel

Thanks for the reply. I did this and all the triggers work fine. But still doesnt work only in F1
    Lozzy said:
    Hi thedavert, make sure your deadzone and linearity etc are all set correctly for a pad. They should all be 0 by default

Thanks for this. But they are default. I resetted them to factory settings
    thedavert said:
    Lozzy said:
    Hi thedavert, make sure your deadzone and linearity etc are all set correctly for a pad. They should all be 0 by default

Thanks for this. But they are default. I resetted them to factory settings
    Lozzy said:
    Hi thedavert, make sure your deadzone and linearity etc are all set correctly for a pad. They should all be 0 by default.
    I cant change linearity. It is on 0 but also grey and non changable. deadzone is 0 also but can be changed..
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    Isn't there a fix where you create a custom control profile for that pad?
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
    Yes you can. But somehow i cant get full throttle. i can get 24 percent. With changing throttle saturation i can get it to 74 percent but never 100. this changed after i used a wheel and cloned my hdd to sdd. both can change things maybe 
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    Strange one indeed. If there is an entry for the wheel in control panel i would maybe delete that? 
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
    FRACTURED said:
    Strange one indeed. If there is an entry for the wheel in control panel i would maybe delete that? 
    Nope.. :( i tried it all
    Anyone..? i would like to fix this.......
  • NialroNialro Member New Car Smell
    edited April 5
    Same problem here, Just bought the game and the release is half a year ago already. Still, I first had to find a manual solution to the infamous sound bug and now this. Seriously Codemasters, it's not like the Xbox One Controller and Win10 is some kind of rare combination.

Win10 is freshly installed and up to date. Same with all my drivers. Still can only get it to 74%. Tried recalibrating my controller in the Windows menu it recognizes the 100% when I hit LT and RT.

Do we have a solution so far?