Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ
and Forum Rules
before you get started.
F1 2017 career mode game ideas
Personally I like the F1 2016 game and the career mode was a favourite of mine. But i do think codies can improve with a few of these things. (Just keep in mind that this is my opinion and what i would like in a game.)
1) I would like to more or different upgrades to the car. It got a bit boring just having 5 different areas of the car to upgrade. Mabye we could have more things like brakes, air cooling of the car, tyre wear and reliability.
2) I would like to see a slightly less reliable car to use in career mode and have more problems like brakes overheating, gearboxes jamming and some other cool stuff.
3) i would like some more full wet races and not just light rain or full wet at the start and dry at the end. I want to see some races like Brazil where it is raining hard the whole race.
4) having a ten year career mode and being able to win the championship in Manor in year No.2 is just stupid.
5) Now for my favourite idea. You could have multiple bars/sliders at the start of the game or weekend to change different aspects about the A.I. such as a bar to make them more agressive to overtake you or less agressive. Or a bar to make the smarter or dumber on strategy if it will rain or something. These things dont have to change the speed the A.I go around the track, just make them more agressive or calm. This could also work on spific drivers too. You could also have one for the safety car have in a small window like in monaco you could have a 50-90% chance or in Australia a 30-90% chance. But if it is on 100% chance you still might not have a safty car or VSC. Or like i said befor, one for reliability and failures. (If you like this idea try to write and expand on this)
6) interviews like in FIFA 17 and change the mood of the driver and change the interest of other teams in the end of the season to leave or stay. Loke if they wanted you but you say the wrong thing in an interview the moght not. You could also chose the right answer for the question to try to get a spisific team.