Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Comments

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    I'm going to start off this year in a right **** mood. My eliquid didn't arrive today and I'll run out by Monday and the order won't come until Tuesday. I'm going to need to buy cheap **** from Tesco which is going to be awful. Happy new year... 

Still at least I'm drinking beer which will make me forget, yet make me Vape more :joy:
  • MexicolaMexicola Member Race Engineer
    Can't beat a bit of gold leaf mano                                        
    edited January 1
    And cancer. The other coloured leaf, yea that would be good.                            
    Smoking's not the only thing giving me cancer though. I'll take bacon over fegs any day of the week, twice on sundays.
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    I have had a **** fantastic night.   
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I do not work for Codemasters
  • Juice29Juice29 Member Wheel Nut
    MBKF1 said:
    I get the feeling you're drunk :joy:

#TeamLH

• sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    Juice29 said:
    MBKF1 said:
    I get the feeling you're drunk :joy:
    more than likely

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• SynGamerSynGamer Member Co-Driver
    37 minutes left in this god-forsaken year...

Happy New Year to all of you in the future!
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
    Woke this morning and I was still drunk lol. I wonder how many people unintentionally drink drive today and get pulled over. 
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    Hughesy said:
    Woke this morning and I was still drunk lol. I wonder how many people unintentionally drink drive today and get pulled over. 

Quite a few I'd imagine

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

MBKF1 said:
    YEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    You know it was a great night when you
    - Spend NYE at a gorgeous million pound mansion (not mine, obviously).
    - Doing tequila shots before 6.30pm.
    - Smash a glass before even 7.30pm.
    - Play GTA V on the flippin massive projector screen in the cinema room.
    - Spill your drink so badly you have to borrow one of your mate's shirt.
    - Partially rip your trousers.
    - Have full reign of the most fantastic Sonos system, right on your phone.
    - Play table football and play on one of those arcade basketball games in the living room.
    - Have Roll Safe's Fire in the Booth sesh playing on full volume over the loud speakers.
    - Sing the most raucous rendition of Auld Lang Syne you've ever heard.
    - Have a Sing Star battle against some 50 year old woman you never met before who is drunk beyond belief, singing Waterloo by Mamma Mia.
    - You're first meal of 2017 is a McDonald's at 4.00am. Start as you mean to continue.

Bloody brilliant.
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I do not work for Codemasters
    Did you pull?                                                                                             
    Mexicola said:
    Did you pull?                                                                                             
    I wish I could say I did, but I'd be lying if I said yes. Sorry to disappoint.

I have... other interests at present!
    No night is great if you haven't pulled. 
    Hughesy said:
    No night is great if you haven't pulled. 

:(                                                       
  • Matthew77258Matthew77258 Member Race Steward
    Happy 2017 everyone. I hope your year is filled with good things and stuffs.  I had the privilege of working on NYE which meant that my NYE/Day was spent dealing with drunks and sleeping.  

MBKF1 said:
    Mexicola said:
    Did you pull?                                                                                             

Have you entered into an arranged marriage for political and economic reasons.

I feel like you've entered into an arranged marriage for political and economic reasons.
    Twitter | Member since 2011 

Nah he's saving himself for this beauty  
    MBKF1 said:
    Mexicola said:
    Did you pull?                                                                                             

Have you entered into an arranged marriage for political and economic reasons.

I feel like you've entered into an arranged marriage for political and economic reasons.
    I've met a lucky lady called Margaret who will have the pleasure of spending the rest of her life with me.

Well, what she has left of it anyway, she's 73.