Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

A gaming legend returns as Codemasters announces Micro Machines World Series | Codemasters Blog

imageA gaming legend returns as Codemasters announces Micro Machines World Series | Codemasters Blog

They’re Micro. They’re Machines. And they’re BACK! We’re delighted to announce that legendary gaming franchise Micro Machines will be racing onto PCs and consoles this coming April! The new title, Micro Machines World Series, will be racing into stores this Spring – bringing massive amounts of miniature multiplayer mayhem to PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and Windows.

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• "New" battle mode? Isn't that exactly what's in the iOS Micro Machines game?
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • well, you get a massive thumbs up from me as it be on my ps4 no questions asked, just waiting for Spring to turn into a number and month bearing in mind there easter due on April 17 which in turrn could trigger a thursday game day
  • GLINEcKGLINEcK New Car Smell
    What about PS Vita? Is MM is going to be released on this platform?
  • masawrathmasawrath New Car Smell
    This defo a blast from the past defo have to give this a burn
  • FrankyAmptFrankyAmpt New Car Smell
    I bought the game but i am disappointed not a lot of levels like back in the good old days . Phone version has more levels and that's a free game how bout da. This game really needs an update more levels and more playable cars . Now it's just a ripp of game