Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Problem joining lobbies

please can I have some help please as my friend is having trouble join bing lobbies and every time gets kicked and it loads to 100% then kicks him so would appreciate it if someone could help us thanks 

Comments

• jimmy19jimmy19 Member New Car Smell
    Need help please with problems joining lobbies @Lozzy
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Pit Crew
    jimmy19 said:
    please can I have some help please as my friend is having trouble joining lobbies and every time gets kicked and it loads to 100% then kicks him so would appreciate it if someone could help us thanks 

Depends on platform. Is it a new thing or has he never been able?

You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com
    S14 F1 '17 F7 Car: Ferrari Team-mate: Partyfuchs
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64|Logitech G920 (GTEye Spring Mod)/G430 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

• LozzyLozzy Member, Codemasters Champion
    @jimmy19 as above which platform are you playing on? If it's PC then he will need to make sure he's not modified any game files. Also make sure his routers ports are all as open as they can be.
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    I thought someone had proven you can still get online with modded game files?

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/48733/changed-tyre-wear-and-grip-level-in-online-racing

obviously its been hidden/blocked or something now as I get...

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

But the info is out there

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7MZLnQE3fiYJ:forums.codemasters.com/discussion/48733/changed-tyre-wear-and-grip-level-in-online-racing+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • jimmy19jimmy19 Member New Car Smell
    No the platform I am on is ps4 and he's managed to fix it somehow and don't know how as he just went back straight on f1 just to see if it was to work and magic it suddenly worked again 
  • MohammadabusalMohammadabusal Member New Car Smell
    I have almost the same problem . I cannot joining session in F1 game 2016 . I did everything I can with same problem. Even i deleted the game and downloaded it again with same problem. I'm using PS4
  • MohammadabusalMohammadabusal Member New Car Smell
    really i don't know why codemaster didn't answer or help us to find solution , even i sent them an email and no body response , really shame .

i need to find a solution in order to play this game F1 2016 , I CANNOT join and session on PS4 , I did everything possible but nothing happened , i deleted the game two times and i initialized my console two times also , even i created a new user and still nothing happened .

any advice please .