Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

New DIRT - Micromachines games announced , GRID when..??

Does codemasters have abandoned the Grid - Toca series , let us know at least for not waiting for nothing...

Comments

• JackKeyJackKey Member Unleaded
    just another 8 years from now, like grid 2 ;)
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    JackKey said:
    just another 8 years from now, like grid 2 ;)
    Ok i will have been old man then and probably will not play video games.. :s
  • VirtuaIceManVirtuaIceMan Member Co-Driver
    Project CARS 2 is rapidly sounding more like a ToCA sequel, in terms of depth of content. Just needs some funny video interludes haha...
  • RubyRubyRubyRuby Member Unleaded
    Don't worry about getting old, Miatakias.  I was already old when I started with GRID in 2008 and still play it.  Of course, I don't race online and your multiplayer habit might be a factor. ;)

Cheers.
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    RubyRuby said:
    Don't worry about getting old, Miatakias.  I was already old when I started with GRID in 2008 and still play it.  Of course, I don't race online and your multiplayer habit might be a factor. ;)

Cheers.
    I made fun , i am 33 years old and i wil keep playing video games for many years more.. I just wanted a new Grid or Toca game instead of Dirt game from codies , the PCARS that VirtualIceMan say about i dont like a lot , the handling is very weird , few and bad car's list, soulless online mode etc.. I hope the PCARS 2 to be better .. Also i have faith of Evolution studios which codies incorporated last spring and its the studio that created the great Drive Club of PS4 but i have heard it will takes long for this game to be done to..:(
  • JackKeyJackKey Member Unleaded
    Well I guess they will most likely work on a new GRID after DiRT 4 is out the doors. So I guess 2-3 years from now - as long they not keep making more DiRT.  At this point we can only wait and see.
  • DidzisDidzis Member Petrol Head
    JackKey said:
    Well I guess they will most likely work on a new GRID after DiRT 4 is out the doors. So I guess 2-3 years from now - as long they not keep making more DiRT.  At this point we can only wait and see.
    As far as I know, they have different teams working on each game, so we might see it sooner (maybe)
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT

DiRT2 | DiRT3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | GRID | GRID2 | GRID Autosport