Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dirt 4 car whishlist

What cars do you want to see?

Comments

• KevMKevM Member Champion

• ctbrctbr Member New Car Smell
    Volvo 140 and Saab 96 V4 :)
    Saab 99 Turbo & Volvo 240
  • DidzisDidzis Member Team Principal
    KevM said:

It was mentioned somewhere that there's gonna be Group B rallycross so chances of getting this one are quite high
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT

DiRT2 | DiRT3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | GRID | GRID2 | GRID Autosport
    Didzis said:
    KevM said:

It was mentioned somewhere that there's gonna be Group B rallycross so chances of getting this one are quite high
    Yes, & the audio of this exact car was recorded months ago too ;)
  • sqdstrsqdstr Member Race Steward

• Alf72Alf72 Member Co-Driver
    edited January 29

22B                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

CMR | DiRT | DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | DiRT 4 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID AutoSport | F1 2013

Wheel - G27 | Pedals - G27 w/ Nixim Springs | Shifter - G27 | Handbrake - Extreme 3D Pro

" Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows " - Walter Rohrl

• KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    Alf72 said:

22B                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Oh no. You've done it now
    If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    I can confirm that I saw three cars in this thread when we at CM last year...

...none of them were the 22B though. 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

tbtstt said:

I know exactly which three too
  • RodgerDaviesRodgerDavies Member Champion
    tbtstt said:

They wouldn't, per chance, be the three that are already in DR, would they?
  • nystedt88nystedt88 Member Unleaded
    KevM said:
    tbtstt said:

Which post?
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    Further to my previous post I just realised I missed one of the pictures: it's four cars right so far...

... but the fourth one isn't a 22b either. 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"